[Q] urgent help..

Search This thread

[DEV]

Feb 22, 2014
www.mustpk.com
i have htc explorer...i cannot understand do i need to upgrade my kernal if i want to install cm10 on my htc explorer..?which version should i flash cm10 beta3 or beta2...??i have searched the thread i cannot understand..thanks in advance

aditya.kamble

May 18, 2013
India
CM 10 Beta 2

i have htc explorer...i cannot understand do i need to upgrade my kernal if i want to install cm10 on my htc explorer..?which version should i flash cm10 beta3 or beta2...??i have searched the thread i cannot understand..thanks in advance

Go for CM10 Beta 2
They didnt mention any issue regarding updating kernel but also depend on which Stock ROM you are using.
if you are using Android 4.0 or greater no need to flash kernel
if you are running Android 2.3 or 3.0 Ask in thread link below.

Thread For CM10 On Htc Explorer
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2391853

All The Best....

shubhojit89

Sep 20, 2013

No need of flashing any kernel..

Just download the rom and gapps..

Before installing any rom

First you need to go in recovery..
1.Go to wipe data/factory reset.
2.Wipe cache partition.
3.Go to Advanced-> Wipw dalvick cache.
4.Go to mounts and storage->format system/data/cache/boot dont select format /sdcard.
5.Go to install zip select beta#6 -> select yes->install will start.
6.Reboot to recovery
6.Again select zip-> choose gapps.
7.Reboot

Done.

Kernel is already present in the rom zip so no need of fashing any kernel unless you want to OC..