Cruzerlite Androidified TPU case review

Search This thread

rault18

Sep 11, 2008
Sincity
Hey guys,

So i finally got this case in my hands and man its pretty cool! the android def gives a sick new look and its a high quality case. on quality it reminds me of the diztronic... The case feels good and its price cant be beat

A different take on a tpu..something needed on the market

enjoy

http://youtu.be/evu8Fw_3JRc

Reactions: japaneezy

japaneezy

Jul 6, 2008
I ordered the white and it got dirty within a week and the material it was made of just couldn't be cleaned. I carried it mostly in my jean pocket and occasionally in my purse/bag (always clean, no spilled makeup or the like). The rubber area wasn't as dirty but kept the jean indigo ruboff while the matte area just got yellowish/brown dirty. I received an email from the company asking for feedback and I let them know and asked them how I can clean it. They didn't have any suggestions and instead offered to send me another, to which I replied gratefully and asked for the teal color instead of the white.

It comes today and I'll take a couple pics if you want. Awesome retailer (through Amazon).

Other than that, awesome case. The charger went in a little crooked but straightened out after a while. There are holes for a lanyard strap or charm which I got used to on my old HTC and the GNex lacks. The side ridges make it super grippy and the big Android on the back prevents [most] people from saying "OMG IZ THAT TEH NEW IPHONE"

The best part is taking it off and remembering how thin the Nexus is ^_^

Reactions: hellosunnydays

rault18

Sep 11, 2008
Sincity
Hahaha ur last sentence is so true!! Everytime I take off my cases it makes the phone look so slim

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Jan 23, 2012
There are holes for a lanyard strap or charm which I got used to on my old HTC and the GNex lacks.

Oh, nice! I have a new phone strap and wanted to use it but was slightly bummed that the Gnex doesn't have a hole for one. The android design on the back is also very cute.

Thanks for talking about the white version. I'm a fan of white cases but worried about the discoloration on this one. I mostly carry my phone in my purse with usually no makeup in it.

kl323

May 8, 2011
I hope you guys aren't trying to say that this case adds a lot of bulk to the phone...

ronak47

Here's a tip for anyone ordering the case from anywhere that requires intenational shipping.

If you pay via Google payments then the order will be complete with you just paying for the case thus will save you on paying the international shipping charge - At least it worked for me.

Enjoy.

rault18

Sep 11, 2008
Sincity
Here's a tip for anyone ordering the case from anywhere that requires intenational shipping.

If you pay via Google payments then the order will be complete with you just paying for the case thus will save you on paying the international shipping charge - At least it worked for me.

Enjoy.

Thats an awesome tip!!! thanks!

Droidguy987

Aug 20, 2011

Enjoy.

Second tip ;)
Also it can be bought on amazon.co.uk if you want it faster.

japaneezy

Jul 6, 2008
Have been using the teal and its really nice. The charger port hole still isn't perfect but I am just careful with it. Looked on ebay last night and there's a ****load of new options including some cool looking metal-ey ones. Before there were just the same ones from the larger retailers around $20.

Ill be picking up another cruzerlite soon, they are still the only one I found with the lanyard holes lol :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

jaydubbs

Mar 25, 2011
Newton
I bought the smoke color and I have to say it looks and fits awesome. I have a custom battery cover and it can be seen through it which really makes it that much nicer. Extremely snug. Can't recommend this one more!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

rault18

Sep 11, 2008
Sincity
I bought the smoke color and I have to say it looks and fits awesome. I have a custom battery cover and it can be seen through it which really makes it that much nicer. Extremely snug. Can't recommend this one more!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I want to try the smoke color :( only have the green one

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

So i finally got this case in my hands and man its pretty cool! the android def gives a sick new look and its a high quality case. on quality it reminds me of the diztronic... The case feels good and its price cant be beat

A different take on a tpu..something needed on the market

enjoy

http://youtu.be/evu8Fw_3JRc

I ordered the white and it got dirty within a week and the material it was made of just couldn't be cleaned. I carried it mostly in my jean pocket and occasionally in my purse/bag (always clean, no spilled makeup or the like). The rubber area wasn't as dirty but kept the jean indigo ruboff while the matte area just got yellowish/brown dirty. I received an email from the company asking for feedback and I let them know and asked them how I can clean it. They didn't have any suggestions and instead offered to send me another, to which I replied gratefully and asked for the teal color instead of the white.

It comes today and I'll take a couple pics if you want. Awesome retailer (through Amazon).

Other than that, awesome case. The charger went in a little crooked but straightened out after a while. There are holes for a lanyard strap or charm which I got used to on my old HTC and the GNex lacks. The side ridges make it super grippy and the big Android on the back prevents [most] people from saying "OMG IZ THAT TEH NEW IPHONE"

The best part is taking it off and remembering how thin the Nexus is ^_^