Samsung 700T1 W7 and Future W8 doubt

Search This thread

Anastomose73

Oct 23, 2007
Hi

I read Samsung 700T1 exist with windows 8 for developers and samsung sell Samsung 700T1 with windows 7 too.

My doubt is if i buy Samsung 700T1 with windows 7, it will be possible install windows 8 final!?? or could i be waiting for windows 8 final version installed inside 700T1!??

Anyone know if samsung 700T1 with 3G sim card slot option only exists at developers samsung or samsung 700T1 windows 7 too!?

Many Thanks

Simmo3D

Mar 24, 2011
The 700T will be upgradable to windows 8. Samsung have stated this. I formatted the HDD and installed Windows 8 and it runs perfectly . I'm not sure about 3G as I have heard its only for the developers model but a quick Bing will surely have your answer

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

entanianick

Jun 5, 2008
Minnesota
Just bought series 7 slate last week. This one can run Windows 8 perfectly fine. I use the developer preview overall it works considering this one not even beta yet. I can tell you that if you need to buy it right now go ahead and do it but if you can wait then it might be more choices in the future.

From my experience using this tablet, I loved it.

PS. About the SIM card slot I have slot cover on the right below rotation lock button. I couldn't pop it up so not sure if mine has 3G or not. I have the 128GB model that comes with keyboard and stand.

Last edited: