3rd Gen Xperias announced today at MWC

Search This thread

th3discodancer

Oct 20, 2011
I know, right? Quite a bit of shame: fab specs like that and no sdcard slot.
I think i will definitely go with one of 2, as well. Which one, depends on the pricing.

Thats ok. but the reason i will try after some reviews from the net is, the battery life.
I hope the new processor and the whole handset will be different from the others. That is something i like in sony phones. it is the sd card that we all will think about before buying. we have to make some sacrifices if we buy those.
Hmmmm......

th3discodancer

Oct 20, 2011
The Chipset used in them is considered to give out the best performance/battery graph in the contemporary world. Plus, i dont really care about the battery life, if it can last about 7 hours with heavy usage, which almost all phones do, nowadays.

arielVengeance

Oct 21, 2011
Johore
dual core series and only 1ghz..eventho other brand going to quad core soon..idk if these models going to sell much..mayb because of their design and price range..well xperia S confirm will be popular.. :D

emmanuelcassar

Jan 21, 2010
the thing without a card slot really bothers me.. but I surely gonna buy the Xperia U to replace my Mini.. don't want a huge phone.. wants a smallest dual core phone out there and I think this years this gonna be the smallest..
small phone like the mini is out of trend now :/

dual core series and only 1ghz..eventho other brand going to quad core soon..idk if these models going to sell much..mayb because of their design and price range..well xperia S confirm will be popular.. :D

I'm sorry to say but all people dont have a thousand dollars to buy quad core phones. this is dual core and you dont use phones to do video/audio production on it. you use it for gaming and calls mostly. i dont see the point why you need such quad core, and to do what? there are budget buyers that suits well to them so i think 260 euros as the starting price pretty much ok. in the end of the year we might end some good phones with much cheaper priced ones.
So, dont think one way, think both sides please...

Thank you!:)