Nooks interact while turned off

Search This thread

dimitri010589

Jan 26, 2014
Hi to everyone!
I just wanted to share with you a problem i run in to in last few weeks.
My Nook HD just factory restore it self one day, i didn´t know how could that happen, and then it happen again after a week, so i was very upset and searched for a solution, that lead to this forum. Someone told me that nook will automaticly factory reset it self if it fails to reboot 8 times.

I started to research what could cause my nooks reboot 8 times, and here comes the magic part, to save space i would put all 3 nooks that i have, in to the same box. But when i was researching i found out that when i put one Nook over another, that would cause them automatic turn of the screen, Thats very interesting, i but when nooks are in the box, they move a little to the sides, that would cause them to turn on and off .

So basicly someone can say that this is smart function that nook can interact with each other while they are off, but in my story this would lead to factory reset.

You can take a look at the magic at work :)

It all depends how you position the Nook over each other, if you have them in the same direction nothing happens, if you flip them , thats where the magic comes :)!!

leapinlar

Oct 18, 2006
The nooks have a sensor that is used to turn itself on and off through a magnetic in a case. Those sensors must be interacting.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app