[Q] Windows 7 doesn't recognizes HTC DHD after flashing Cyanogen Mod 11

Search This thread

misterklotz

Feb 22, 2014
Hello,

I flashed Cyanogen Mod 11 on my Desire HD successfully using the Clockworkmod. Afterwards i wanted to flash the boot.img, but Windows 7 doesn't recognize it anymore. (it has before)

I tried to uninstall and reinstall HTC Sync and some other Drivers, but that doesn't help.

What could I try now?:rolleyes:

Thanks!

[Bootloader is unlocked (HTCDev)]

pat99

Dec 4, 2013
Dortmund
Try following...

Hello,

I flashed Cyanogen Mod 11 on my Desire HD successfully using the Clockworkmod. Afterwards i wanted to flash the boot.img, but Windows 7 doesn't recognize it anymore. (it has before)

I tried to uninstall and reinstall HTC Sync and some other Drivers, but that doesn't help.

Thanks!

Well,it could happen sometimes,it actually doesn't require any specific drivers for your PC/Laptop so don't worry.

Try changing usb-port on your computer,even then it doesn't detect do one thing,let your device boot while plugged into your computer, Yes you'll not able to get wifi-connectivity first but your device will boot normally,finish the setup process and first thing you'll notice is connect: USB CONNECTED. "Turn on USB Storage"

Later on you may able to go back into fastboot and flash boot.img via "fastboot flash boot boot.img" and everything will become normal as it should be.you will able to get wifi connectivity as well.

Thanks.

Reactions: misterklotz

misterklotz

Feb 22, 2014
:good::good:Thanks for your help, but actually I just tried to use another USB Cable. Mine is broken now (during the process?! :eek:), so i took another one which worked just fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try following...

Hello,

Thanks!

Well,it could happen sometimes,it actually doesn't require any specific drivers for your PC/Laptop so don't worry.

Try changing usb-port on your computer,even then it doesn't detect do one thing,let your device boot while plugged into your computer, Yes you'll not able to get wifi-connectivity first but your device will boot normally,finish the setup process and first thing you'll notice is connect: USB CONNECTED. "Turn on USB Storage"

Later on you may able to go back into fastboot and flash boot.img via "fastboot flash boot boot.img" and everything will become normal as it should be.you will able to get wifi connectivity as well.

Thanks.