(Q) which jb or ics?

Search This thread

EdvinuxxxS

Mar 24, 2013
Hello everyone:)

I think it would be time to try a newer version of android, But can not decide which, maybe you could help me and explain to what is better ics or jb. Which is faster. I need your opinions

Thanks for your help :)

HUEguy

Jan 27, 2014
Nagoya
I've tried several roms in all my days with my PLAY and I can assure you ICS is the best IN THE ACTUAL MOMENT. Why? Some days ago I was with a JB on my phone and the touchpads still kind a lag a bit in some games, and this don't happen on ICS roms as far as I know.

Last edited:

pedyvirus

Nov 9, 2012
shiraz
well i almost used all the roms over xperia play forum and too many ported roms but myself from arc
i can say that nothing can give me the experience of gb but if you can deal with video lags because of outdated graphic drivers
but if you want to switch to a higher android version i will suggest ics to you
all of the jb roms have some video related problem (i dont know why ) and games are not running well in jb
but jb is a little faster in ui if you choose a well tweaked rom like super jb
but if we get a 3.4 kernel we can have a great working kit kat with great speed in games (achotjan is getting the xperia play soon :victory: )
(even x10 has kit kat now :crying: )

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    jb.. better features.. almost same or better speed than ICS. Touchpads probs in JB more than ICS. but you can try different ROMS and check.