[ROM][ICS 4.0.4][19/09][XWLPT] SensatioN ROM 4.1 - Just got Updated!!!

Search This thread

PeterK1990

Oct 28, 2010
This ROM has the best theme EVER...

but still i would like to see some things a bit more simplified...for example...the top extended menu in notifications....
maybe something like this?
moj.png

It's to simple...

It should be the way it is right now, it matches the rest of the theme :)

If you still want it different, you might create it yourself! :D

s1rl4ncel0t

Jul 14, 2007
Portugal - Lisbon
@Crysis21 :If framework is odexed again, I presume we will miss RTL support ?
I don't care if RTL langs doesn't work in the browser BUT Please keep it working in other apps.
If it's not possible to have RTL lang support in the next update so please make a RTL-support version beside the original update So we who read/write in RTL langs can enjoy having your ROM as well as others.

In your changelog you didn't mentioned fixed CRT effect pixel distortion ! I hope don't miss that.

Regarding KG6 kernel, I think switching to KG5 should be better for battery life. I have posted screens in Here

Anyway Welcome Back!

I think it's not about being KG5 but rather the kernel. The try switching to ninphetamine 2.0.2 and keep KG6 and report back m8 :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App

smilu

Apr 11, 2010
Dugo Selo
It's to simple...

It should be the way it is right now, it matches the rest of the theme :)

If you still want it different, you might create it yourself! :D

I wish i knew how....i'm totally not a programmer...only a designer...
Also I have my own vision how would i like for a ROM to look like, but don't know how to make it :(

I can only draw pictures.....

And I can really say that I like the sensation ROM...it's great...but the control bar by my opinion needs a little redesign :)

Crysis21

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 20, 2010
Timisoara
maybe you are right, but in the image you showed looks closely to sensation 1 and I wanted to be different than sensation 1 :p

update: working :))

Reactions: kouklakis

DuckySpud

Mar 11, 2011
Downloaded and flashed this last night. Absolutely loving this so far, seems much quicker and smoother and the new look dialer looks fantastic.

Have you changed the touch screen settings as well? My screen used to be quite un-responsive on the stock rom but its super responsove and smooth now :) Thanks a lot for the great work

spireite_uk

Dec 12, 2009
There are things I like about the ROM, but I think I'll be changing it soon as it seems to be quite heavy on my battery (losing 50% a day, with very moderate use) and scrolling, especially on the web-browser, seems a bit clunky and unsmooth.

Bajaj_86

Apr 13, 2011
Jakarta
Hi,

Does anybody know how to find or select the stock wallpaper that come with this custom ROM. I accidentally change the wallpaper and wanted to go back to the original homesreen wallpaper.

hanifh

Oct 17, 2010
Nairobi
installed last night. freezes and reboots many times through the day. first full charge drained after less than 10 hours. will try for a couple more days and revert with findings.

monk12

Dec 3, 2010
dropdown menu

maybe you are right, but in the image you showed looks closely to sensation 1 and I wanted to be different than sensation 1 :p

update: working :))

Hi Crysis21,

do you think it's possible to create an updatezip file of the whole dropdown menu of your sensation1 theme. I really loved the "old" dropdown menu but I love the rest of Sensation2 and your whole rom. It would be very nice to combine those two. :)

Z

zylor

Hi Crysis21,

do you think it's possible to create an updatezip file of the whole dropdown menu of your sensation1 theme. I really loved the "old" dropdown menu but I love the rest of Sensation2 and your whole rom. It would be very nice to combine those two. :)

+1 would be awesome

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts