[q] help note 3 not working

Search This thread

michael605

Feb 4, 2014
so i was trying to do a custom boot image. Im a noob and this is what i did. I went into the app called rom installer. I already did a backup of old one and did a backup during this as well.

I found the ZIP and did the whole reboot thing, didnt work, phone was reset. I backed up and now it keeps saying process system not working and gapps not working and everything has stopped. I am unable to use the phone or get to my other backup to try just incase.

Does anybody know how to fix this? or how to get my phone up and running again?

DMJoh

Jan 19, 2014
Port of Kochi
It is better not to try third party applications to boot custom images.
You do a decent research in xda forums and google how to install custom ROMs using Odin.
you may get an idea after a small research, as the process is risky make sure you know what you are doing.

The issue what you facing is not serious, it can be solved by flashing the original Samsung firmware for your device.:cowboy:

Reactions: sanath tharanga

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It is better not to try third party applications to boot custom images.
    You do a decent research in xda forums and google how to install custom ROMs using Odin.
    you may get an idea after a small research, as the process is risky make sure you know what you are doing.

The issue what you facing is not serious, it can be solved by flashing the original Samsung firmware for your device.:cowboy: