[Boot Animation] Android Honeycomb Carbon Fiber

Search This thread

jbdavies

Sep 3, 2010
Utah
www.sur-realphotography.com
I don't really know what to call it... but I'm excited about this boot animation that I made. lol So, figured I'd share it with all of you. :)

8a5dc7f2.png

2e337d00.gif

Attached are two versions:

bootanimation_v1 is like the animation shows, the... swishy thing only goes one direction.

Here's the link for the first boot animation: LINK

bootanimation_v2 the swishy thing goes both directions. I was just too lazy to make another animation for it.

Here's the link for the second boot animation: LINK

Let me know what you think. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: nirvanax

w.0.o.t

Jul 30, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
looking good there mate. thanks for sharing. :) but i've got this error when clicking the download link:

"503 Service Unavailable
The Requested Tonido Website is not available. The user's Tonido software could be switched off or there could be an connectivity problem."

PeRRiiN

Apr 5, 2010
CA
How do I do that? I noticed that the resolution isn't that good on my phone (Droid) compared to what it should be... like when I look at it on my computer. I think there's some compression... but don't know how to fix that.

I've never done a bootanimation before, but I do know that in order to be hi def (nexus one, incredible, etc) the images should be 800x480. Right now the images are 455x256 which is almost half as what they should be so that's why the resolution isn't very good. I don't remember from the top of my head what the resolution for the Droid is but I can assure you its not 455x256 either. Once all the images are changed to the correct resolution, then just change the size in the desc file and it should work.

jbdavies

Sep 3, 2010
Utah
I've never done a bootanimation before, but I do know that in order to be hi def (nexus one, incredible, etc) the images should be 800x480. Right now the images are 455x256 which is almost half as what they should be so that's why the resolution isn't very good. I don't remember from the top of my head what the resolution for the Droid is but I can assure you its not 455x256 either. Once all the images are changed to the correct resolution, then just change the size in the desc file and it should work.
Ooooooooooh. Gotcha. That'll give me something to do tonight after work. :)

D

Deleted member 2500726

Uhh using google docs as download, clever thanks for unintentionally giving me the tip hehe :D

Vinsane

Jul 23, 2010
Dallas
Looks sexy. When will it be HD version for MyTouch 4G?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App

jbdavies

Sep 3, 2010
Utah
Nice one. But will this work in Samsung Galaxy 3(240x400)?
It should? Don't see why not. Just might not look that great. lol

Thanks. Glad you like it.

Looks sexy. When will it be HD version for MyTouch 4G?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App
HA! Uhhh... totally forgot. lol As of right now... don't get your hopes up... but you never know. :p
:)
Looks sweet nice work

Sent from my AS740 using XDA App
Thank you. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't really know what to call it... but I'm excited about this boot animation that I made. lol So, figured I'd share it with all of you. :)

8a5dc7f2.png

2e337d00.gif

Attached are two versions:

bootanimation_v1 is like the animation shows, the... swishy thing only goes one direction.

Here's the link for the first boot animation: LINK

bootanimation_v2 the swishy thing goes both directions. I was just too lazy to make another animation for it.

Here's the link for the second boot animation: LINK

Let me know what you think. :)