[GAME][2.1+] BattleShip 1.2 [Online]

Search This thread
Oct 9, 2010
PublicitariaReal.png

This is my first Android app, I did it with a colleague from the university, this is version 1.1, and it allow you to play the classic game against Android, or play online against your friends, the only thing you need to do is register and start playing.
We need to have 5000 downloads until next week to get a bonus on our grade. We appreciate if you can test it and suggest something. :)

Screenshot1.png

Screenshot3.png

Screenshot2.png

BattleShip - Android Market

Last edited:

Dan76

Dec 3, 2008
Asheville
Great idea! two short comments:

1.) DPad doesn't work on Galaxy Nexus.

2.) Would be great to play with specific friends, not random.

Thanks for your hard work!

osiedacz

Sep 17, 2008
Wisconsin
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Hey guys, nice game. One small suggestion, please do away with the single cell ship. It takes pure luck to hit it. Game drags on at the end when you have to just start dropping bombs on every single cell.

Thanks for the game!

ironphish

Oct 25, 2011
Arlington
First things first, fun game! I love a good game of Battleship.

I want to echo the above poster's suggestion of doing away with 1x1 ships... they're more or less luck, haha.

My other suggestion is to make the placing of ships a drag-n-drop action. It was kinda awkward using the D-pad to move around and place ships.

All in all, very well done! I will be advertising this to friends.

Oct 9, 2010
Thanks all of you for your suggestions, after our exams we will work on it.
We will let you know when we have new features.

Oct 9, 2010
I have no up or down arrow. Cm9 sensation
What phone do you have? Some people are having troubles with small resolutions, we will try to solve it in the next release.
However u can still play without the arrows, u can generate a random map by pushing the menu button. To shot u can set a position directly on the grid.

Thanks for your feedback

Oct 9, 2010
We release a new version on market, to correct some minor bugs.
The game was redesigned for small resolutions like 240x320 and 320x480, as you can see on pictures bellow.
We are now working to turn it faster and with better controls.
Give us your feedback

240x320
Capture2.png
Capture.png

320x480
Capture3.png
Capture4.png

linklynn

Feb 21, 2012
Nice game!
How hard was developing the online aspect of the game? Its something I've always wanted to try.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PublicitariaReal.png

This is my first Android app, I did it with a colleague from the university, this is version 1.1, and it allow you to play the classic game against Android, or play online against your friends, the only thing you need to do is register and start playing.
    We need to have 5000 downloads until next week to get a bonus on our grade. We appreciate if you can test it and suggest something. :)

Screenshot1.png

Screenshot3.png

Screenshot2.png

BattleShip - Android Market
    We improved our server the online game is now a little faster :)