lg l7 p715 does not start (stay in bootanimation)

Search This thread

Wilky03

Jun 16, 2014
my lg l7 p715 stay in bootanimation cuz i was a fool, i deleted a file system so now it just stay in boot animation... i know i have to flash it with kdz but i couldnt install the drivers cuz the phone does not start... i tried with the yellow screen... what can i do??? i was looking for something but i just found this post... i am not sure what to do... whats better for doing this, xp or win7?? thx for everything

PD: my english s*ck...

Last edited:

treantprotector

Jan 26, 2013
Struga
my lg l7 p715 stay in bootanimation cuz i was a fool, i deleted a file system so now it just stay in boot animation... i know i have to flash it with kdz but i couldnt install the drivers cuz the phone does not start... i tried with the yellow screen... what can i do??? i was looking for something but i just found this post... i am not sure what to do... whats better for doing this, xp or win7?? thx for everything

You should add a little bit more informations...
First are you running STOCK or CUSTOM ROM, than do you have custom RECOVERY like CWM...
If you are running Custom Rom and ClockWorkMod Recovery why dont you boot in recovery with the keys combo, and than wipe data,cache,dalvik,format system and make a clean flash of a custom ROM, than everything should be fine...
ALSO ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR PHONE, IT DOESNT HURT BUT CAN SAVE YOU IN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS...

Reactions: Wilky03

Wilky03

Jun 16, 2014
First are you running STOCK or CUSTOM ROM, than do you have custom RECOVERY like CWM...
If you are running Custom Rom and ClockWorkMod Recovery why dont you boot in recovery with the keys combo, and than wipe data,cache,dalvik,format system and make a clean flash of a custom ROM, than everything should be fine...
ALSO ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR PHONE, IT DOESNT HURT BUT CAN SAVE YOU IN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS...

ok im sorry jeje
it is runnin stock rom, that's the problem... the phone is just rooted (i replace one of the font file in folder system, after reboot then the phone didn't start, im a idiot, i know) and i want to flash it with "KDZ" to recovery the files system, but the pc does not recognize the device then the drivers wont be installed... i tried with yellow screen but it just install the usb drivers... :eek:

treantprotector

Jan 26, 2013
Struga
ok im sorry jeje
it is runnin stock rom, that's the problem... the phone is just rooted (i replace one of the font file in folder system, after reboot then the phone didn't start, im a idiot, i know) and i want to flash it with "KDZ" to recovery the files system, but the pc does not recognize the device then the drivers wont be installed... i tried with yellow screen but it just install the usb drivers... :eek:

Yeah, thats the problem you can't replace like that in the system folder if you dont have full Root Permission, unlocked bootloader, etc etc... But unfortunately i can't find a solution for your phone because its new phone and there aren't too much choises :( I searched for Odin but i cant find... I am not very experienced with that phone because im L7 P700 user... Also i never had trouble with KDZ and Odin i mean i never used them so i can tell you what to do right... Just wait for someone more experienced to answer :(
Sorry dude.

4Freedom

Jul 9, 2013
Yeah, thats the problem you can't replace like that in the system folder if you dont have full Root Permission, unlocked bootloader, etc etc... But unfortunately i can't find a solution for your phone because its new phone and there aren't too much choises :( I searched for Odin but i cant find... I am not very experienced with that phone because im L7 P700 user... Also i never had trouble with KDZ and Odin i mean i never used them so i can tell you what to do right... Just wait for someone more experienced to answer :(
Sorry dude.

Hey, Odin is for samsung and KDZ is for lg, they are similar tools but firmware are different...
however you canT use Odin on L7, to restore from pc you need to use kdz, or official lg tool

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

did you tried emercency mod?
switch off your phone,remove sim sd and battery, connect your phone to your pc throught usb pressing vol-
wait some minutes and driver will be installed automatically :) then run kdz and flash stock firmware

treantprotector

Jan 26, 2013
Struga
Hey, Odin is for samsung and KDZ is for lg, they are similar tools but firmware are different...
however you canT use Odin on L7, to restore from pc you need to use kdz, or official lg tool

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

did you tried emercency mod?
switch off your phone,remove sim sd and battery, connect your phone to your pc throught usb pressing vol-
wait some minutes and driver will be installed automatically :) then run kdz and flash stock firmware

As i said i've never used any of them, once i had to use KDZ but i changed my mind coz KDZ has already bricked lots of devices... :)

Wilky03

Jun 16, 2014
Sorry dude.

i got an idea :D will it work if i install the driver from other same model phone??

ositandroid

Jul 18, 2013
Yes, they must be installed for the USB connection... Here download these drivers and give it a try in KDZ...

http://www.lg.com/in/support-mobile/lg-OPTIMUS-L7II-Dual-P715

Search here for Software and Drivers and download USB drivers...

Changing Fonts bricked my l7ii p715 early this year. I just flashed a p715 kdz file . download the drivers like they said and then Download the latest kdz for your region and flash it with lg updater software found on the main l7ii thread. It took me 30mins. Flash it in emergency mode.
Disable modems under system properties on your pc before you start flashing.

Reactions: rafaelluik

premkumar5056

Mar 5, 2014
My LG p715 update version kit Kat after few months suddenly switch off and can't on and setdown how to solve

Sent from my Micromax Q417 using XDA-Developers mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

I am always send messages your site but no any replay no any solve

Sent from my Micromax Q417 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes, they must be installed for the USB connection... Here download these drivers and give it a try in KDZ...

http://www.lg.com/in/support-mobile/lg-OPTIMUS-L7II-Dual-P715

Search here for Software and Drivers and download USB drivers...

Changing Fonts bricked my l7ii p715 early this year. I just flashed a p715 kdz file . download the drivers like they said and then Download the latest kdz for your region and flash it with lg updater software found on the main l7ii thread. It took me 30mins. Flash it in emergency mode.
    Disable modems under system properties on your pc before you start flashing.