[Theme]۞ PHONE CANDY 4 JUGGERNAUTV5.0BAT%FIXED & MACNUT & WARFAREV2.4 & SlickMODv3 ۞

Search This thread

RogueCoyote

Jan 30, 2012
My message icon was always default looking being yellow. I looked at the OP for screenshots and I noticed the main 4 icons on the bottom is different from his screenshots. Like mine stayed the same as original slickmod theme. Here's a screenshot of my homescreen with the bottom icons. Is yours different before you changed the Knew.all?
Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

Alright I believe I got all of the desired mods into one mms.apk file. Here are my screenshots. This is how i did it...

1. Take the mms.apk file from Phone Candy and rename it mms.zip and unzip.
2. Do the same for the mms.apk from Black Hole.
3. Copy the 19 .9 files that start with "message_bubble_" from the Black Hole mms.zip to the Phone Candy mms.zip. (You will also need to switch the blue folder icon, since you still have the stock yellow.)
4. Rename mms.zip back to mms.apk. (I had to do this through 7zip)
5. Zip the Phone Candy folder back up and flash away.

Obviously create a nandroid first just in case anything goes wrong but that is what worked for me. :D:D

appdroid if you would like i can send you the file to post in the OP.

Attachments

• SC20120307-094217.jpg
    SC20120307-094217.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 209
  • SC20120307-094312.jpg
    SC20120307-094312.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Reactions: danterakin

appdroid

Oct 25, 2011
Chicago
This is awesome guys you are all learning little bit and this is the reason y i got into themeing and I love how u guys are helping each others. And that's what XDA is about!

Reactions: danterakin

danterakin

Jul 17, 2011
San Francisco
You the man! Nice job I'll be giving this a try!

Alright I believe I got all of the desired mods into one mms.apk file. Here are my screenshots. This is how i did it...

1. Take the mms.apk file from Phone Candy and rename it mms.zip and unzip.
2. Do the same for the mms.apk from Black Hole.
3. Copy the 19 .9 files that start with "message_bubble_" from the Black Hole mms.zip to the Phone Candy mms.zip. (You will also need to switch the blue folder icon, since you still have the stock yellow.)
4. Rename mms.zip back to mms.apk. (I had to do this through 7zip)
5. Zip the Phone Candy folder back up and flash away.

Obviously create a nandroid first just in case anything goes wrong but that is what worked for me. :D:D

appdroid if you would like i can send you the file to post in the OP.

mhango

May 2, 2010
Coredroid Port possible?

I love this theme works great. Thanx ..... Reminds me of Coredroid i had for my htc Sensation. Is it possible to port Coredroid from sensation?

www coredroidroms Com

BIOYAM

Dec 3, 2007
Earth!
So am i the only one getting "H+", everyones screenshots seem to have the "4g" icon instead.

Are you using Darkside? I also show H+ on Darkside... :(

yes, i come from the darkside. :( indeed.

Appdroid,
Like those above, I am still getting the "H+" instead of "4g" icon in the Darkside version... can you direct me as to how I could fix this? ..Thanks in advance.

EezyBeezy

Feb 29, 2012
Im running this theme with slickMOD v2.4 and I loves it! :) Will you be porting this over to slickMOD v3.4?

RogueCoyote

Jan 30, 2012
Appdroid,
Like those above, I am still getting the "H+" instead of "4g" icon in the Darkside version... can you direct me as to how I could fix this? ..Thanks in advance.

I believe the proper way of fixing this involves changing the xml files. I don't know how to do that yet... However with the extensive ;) theming knowledge I have gained in the last day, I found a round about way by switching the names of the 4g and H+ icons within the SystemUI.apk

HERE IS the altered zip file i created with 4g icon, blue&silver mms windows, and different phone and contacts icon on the home page(Now i just gotta figure out how to change the Dolphin Browser icon, which doesn't seem to be quite as easy...:mad::confused::mad:). Use at your own risk. :D

Attachments

• SC20120308-112957.jpg
    SC20120308-112957.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 149
Reactions: BIOYAM

jjrumph

Sep 7, 2010
Fairview,TX
Love the theme but the battery mod you have screenshots of are no where to be found. Where do you get the rounded circle with percentage in middle? Looked in rom control on Juggs 5.0 but no luck.

joelgembala

Jul 30, 2010
This is awesome guys you are all learning little bit and this is the reason y i got into themeing and I love how u guys are helping each others. And that's what XDA is about!

Hey man just wanna say thanx for the theme. I haven't had any problems at all with it. Great colors, it reminds me of the old Splash of Color theme I had on my Vibrant. Keep up the great work!

phordych05

Jul 13, 2010
philly
I believe the proper way of fixing this involves changing the xml files. I don't know how to do that yet... However with the extensive ;) theming knowledge I have gained in the last day, I found a round about way by switching the names of the 4g and H+ icons within the SystemUI.apk

HERE IS the altered zip file i created with 4g icon, blue&silver mms windows, and different phone and contacts icon on the home page(Now i just gotta figure out how to change the Dolphin Browser icon, which doesn't seem to be quite as easy...:mad::confused::mad:). Use at your own risk. :D

darn...that link wont work for me...i want that 4g symbol soooooo bad...

BIOYAM

Dec 3, 2007
Earth!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!
I did a Nandroid back up first, and it worked perfectly..... Thanks again!

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

darn...that link wont work for me...i want that 4g symbol soooooo bad...

It surely does work.... If you get to the Sendspace page, click on the "Click here to start download from sendspace" box.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Theme]۞ PHONE CANDY 4 JUGGERNAUTV5.0BAT%FIXED & MACNUT & WARFAREV2.4 & SlickMODv3 ۞

۞ PHONE CANDY FOR JUGGERNAUT V5.0 & MACNUT & WARFARE & SlickMOD۞

2v9ayxj.jpg

BATTERY%ICON FIXED;)

*Viewing through the xda app?? Select menu>more>browser.

Yap Another theme!:p:p:p:p

I have ported this theme from here! So credit goes to Him And dillym34 for battery icon and xmls!

1omy5c.jpg
    2n869dv.jpg

30tgdjc.jpg
    24qi7gl.jpg

34qjz3c.jpg
    140jfav.jpg

dxnwjr.jpg
    2ufqaux.jpg

10dcba9.jpg
    ib9nqv.jpg

IF YOU WANT BATTERY%ICON THEN↓
    ! Go to Setting
    !! Rom control
    !!! Battery Option
    !!!! Uncheck "Show Battery Icon
    !!!!! Press "Battery Text Style
    !!!!!! Select The One You Want.

I need feedback on this So Let me know how it goes for You! and how you like it!

*Browser.apk.
    *Calendar.apk (AOSP) it's the same as TW Calender.apk!!.
    *ClockPackage.apk
    *Contacts.apk.
    *Email.apk
    *Gallery3D.apk (AOSP).
    *Gmail.apk
    *framework-res.apk.
    *GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk
    *LatinIME.apk (AOSP android keyboard).
    *MediaProvider.apk
    *Mms.apk
    *Music.apk (AOSP).
    *MusicPlayer.apk
    *Phone.apk.
    *Settings.apk
    *SystemUI.apk.
    *TouchWizCalendar.apk
    *twframework-res.apk(METAMORPH-APPLY EVEN IF NOT USED AS IT CONTROLS SOME IMAGES)

THIS THEME IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR JUGGERNAUT V5.0 & MACNUT & WARFARE, & SlickMOD. BUT I WILL BE PORTING FOR OTHER ROMS TOO!;)
    To flash!
    ====== Nandroid
    ===== boot in cwm
    ==== wipe cache 3x
    === wipe dalvike cache 3x
    == flash the zip file!
    = Reboot
    Don't forget to hit that thnx button!

JUGGERNAUT & MACNUT!

Mirror!​

WARFARE!​

Mirror!​

SlickMOD!​

Mirror!​

Hey mate you've done a very nice job of porting the theme over and it looks like it's going down well.
    I've updated Phone Candy since you've ported it, just get the v4 add on from my thread, you shouldn't needed the full v4.

There is also some other goodies in the thread to go with the theme:

*Phone Candy power battery
    *Go launcher theme
    *Go launcher widgets pack

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1154252

If you need anything let me know.:)
    Ya it will be updated soon!

Great theme! Just waiting for the new battery icon for Jug 5.0. It keeps callin me! Lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Rocketing on Juggernaut¡
    I just updated Framwork with white circle bat% icon! So can you flash it again and let me know how how it goes?

I just installed this theme over warfare and the battery icon is stock and not the circular one as shown on the first page. Is this normal?