acer-liquid-z1.jpg

38548d1356611543-acer-liquid-z110-guida-root-spesifikasiz110_zpsea0d0f6e.jpg

Code:
[U][B]WARNING[/B]: the following procedures, if wrongly executed, can carry
the risk of bricking or semi-bricking the device. Therefore I decline all
responsibility for any damage caused by the use of the procedure I
described.[/U]

Code:
[U][B]Note:[/B] rooting will likely void your warranty (you probably already know that)[/U]

Rooting procedure described has been succesfully applied to Italian Mono-Sim version and European Duo version by several people on the forum where I first published it.

Useful links:

USB Drivers

Original UK ROM

Root tools with Instructions

English Instructions

MTK Droid Root & Tools

ClockWorkMod Recovery

Last edited:
Reactions: Andry1995

Gigi4

Dec 25, 2012
The uk rom does have all languages (French for me) ?

I think it has, language should not be Rom-dependent, but bear in mind that you won't need to flash the whole rom but just the patched boot.img provided in the archive. I tell you to download the whole UK rom because SP Flash Tools needs all rom files in the same folder even if you flash only one file, otherwise flashing won't start.

Reactions: OrbitalDroid

muro18

Nov 29, 2010
Can you upload the root files and istructions on another place as mediafire? thanks

Last edited:

bacangaja3

Aug 23, 2012
Bandung
ClockWorkMod based recovery download link added to first post =)

How to install CWM on Z110 ?
i got singature failed when installing from recovery mode
and get Fails Flash from "SP Flash Tool"

*Solved : use the stock scatters for sp flash tool . and worked prefectly :)*

another problems : cant select the option at CWM , menu button for down and option button for up , it can't select the menu :(

Last edited:

Gigi4

Dec 25, 2012
How to install CWM on Z110 ?
i got singature failed when installing from recovery mode
and get Fails Flash from "SP Flash Tool"

*Solved : use the stock scatters for sp flash tool . and worked prefectly :)*

another problems : cant select the option at CWM , menu button for down and option button for up , it can't select the menu :(

I use Vol+ for up and Vol- for down, power button for choosing option.

Andry1995

Jan 8, 2013
I appreciate the tutorial very much and I've been searching for how to root my acer and I'm very happy I finally found this tutorial but I have a problem; the CWM link isn't working,what can I do?

Gigi4

Dec 25, 2012
can you make it able to pick option by using touch screen??

I would need to port a touch version, tried with CWMR 6 Touch but recovery.img was too big.

I appreciate the tutorial very much and I've been searching for how to root my acer and I'm very happy I finally found this tutorial but I have a problem; the CWM link isn't working,what can I do?

It is working for me, but if you have problems you can try with this link http://www.4shared.com/zip/YNwA6Ma-/CWM_Recovery_Acer_Z110.html

Gigi4

Dec 25, 2012
None are working but I got CWM from their website...but then I have a problem with the flashing,when I hold volume +,the process doesn't finish until the end and disconnects my device.What do I do?

That's very strange, if you give me your email address I can try to send you the file.

P.s. There is no official CWM relase for the Acer Z110, so don't flash files downloaded from their website.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Acer Liquid Z110

acer-liquid-z1.jpg

38548d1356611543-acer-liquid-z110-guida-root-spesifikasiz110_zpsea0d0f6e.jpg

Code:
    [U][B]WARNING[/B]: the following procedures, if wrongly executed, can carry
    the risk of bricking or semi-bricking the device. Therefore I decline all
    responsibility for any damage caused by the use of the procedure I
    described.[/U]

Code:
    [U][B]Note:[/B] rooting will likely void your warranty (you probably already know that)[/U]

Rooting procedure described has been succesfully applied to Italian Mono-Sim version and European Duo version by several people on the forum where I first published it.

Useful links:

USB Drivers

Original UK ROM

Root tools with Instructions

English Instructions

MTK Droid Root & Tools

ClockWorkMod Recovery

I think it has, language should not be Rom-dependent, but bear in mind that you won't need to flash the whole rom but just the patched boot.img provided in the archive. I tell you to download the whole UK rom because SP Flash Tools needs all rom files in the same folder even if you flash only one file, otherwise flashing won't start.