Sweet Armor GNote Bumper & Mugen Extended Battery

Search This thread

inrumi

Feb 17, 2013
I hope i'm not resurrecting a dead thread anyway i want to know if any of you would recommend this the sweet armor bumper i'm really interested in getting one and the carbon fiber skin but before i pull the trigger i really want to know if worth the price.

Ghost_1

Oct 8, 2007
I hope i'm not resurrecting a dead thread anyway i want to know if any of you would recommend this the sweet armor bumper i'm really interested in getting one and the carbon fiber skin but before i pull the trigger i really want to know if worth the price.

The bumper case I have works but the fitment is pretty bad. I have the aluminum one with the black rubber power/volume buttons.

Otherwise it's hottest. Lol

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Ghost_1

Oct 8, 2007
You mean the sweet armor one?

No, it's the ebay special. Lol there are usually three common types.
1. Bumper with cutouts and slight indentations on the sides
2. Bumper with indentations and metal buttons on the sides
3. Bumper with black rubber buttons on the sides.

While there are a few other variations the three mentioned above are the most common types. The problem is that the side walls extend over too much and while the extended battery and phone fit, it will be a really tight fit.

I recently came across a case with markings from a company called Zomgo. It is a metal bumper case but the side walls do not extend far enough to be an issue. I'm pretty sure the sweet armor is close too if not the same. I found one and ordered it recently so I'll know better soon.

Check this post for pics of the two cases that should work fine with the extended battery case.
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=34776592&postcount=1

The case in this post is the one I have but in gold. This is the case you should avoid is you are going with the Anker extended battery.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1993588 Review gray aluminium bumper + pictures

Last edited:

inrumi

Feb 17, 2013
No, it's the ebay special. Lol there are usually three common types.

Review gray aluminium bumper + pictures[/URL]

Thanks for your reply i think im going for the sweetarmor because i won't add the extended battery case just the usual also i like it a lot but i just don't know if worth the money

Ghost_1

Oct 8, 2007
Just got my Zomgo bumper case and it fits just right. It's a little tight but it's much better than my EBAY special. :D Pics below...
Here are some pics to show my setup which works great. MIME SP, ZOMGO gunmetal bumper, Anker battery, Gunmetal Carbon Fiber Look 3M Vinyl, Spiegen Home button.
Sorry for the huge pictures... :(
topside_zpsb0c90b1a.jpg

volumesidw_zps384d975e.jpg

Powerside_zps9fe4e03d.jpg

Front_zps0890786c.jpg

frontover_zpsa6c3886f.jpg

Bottomside_zps5cf21f5a.jpg

back_zps14fdc540.jpg

Top Liked Posts