Maxx HD Case

Search This thread

recDNA

Aug 24, 2011
Phone sits on desk in front of me. I can read personal email and participate in this forum while I continue to use my work computer for.... Work!

I also sit the phone on a little tray next to me at night. If my wife wants to watch Dancing with the Stars I can watch Boss or Doctor Who or whatever on my phone keeping my hands free to continuously snack and drink. I use a Bluetooth earpiece to listen as I watch my shows on the phone through xfinity app.

The stand makes viewing much more comfortable.

LifeAsADroid

Sep 17, 2012
Awesomeville, USA
Ah yes, makes perfect sense. I have been fortunate enough to not have a "permanent counterpart" yet, so the HDTV is still mine ;) But good to know what others have done to counteract the "Misses Takeover" when it arrives in the future.

rhug0323

Dec 8, 2008
Midwest
Just wanted to chime in here, all of our TPU cases are exactly 1.4mm thick, we don't vary the thickness from model to model. It probably feels thicker to you because the phone itself is thicker.

I recently bought 3 Diztronic cases for the Maxx HD. 2 tpu and the hard shell. For the record, excellent customer service doesn't really mean too much to some anymore. Definitely the opposite for you. It might not mean much, but I'll be a customer for as long as you continue making the goods.

thewahlrus

May 16, 2009
Houston, Tx
Ok, I have to ask, since so many people seem to want/need/have a case with the kick stand... what do you use the kick stand for? I've never had one, and can't imagine a use for one (maybe I'm not thinking hard enough on Friday morning).

I use the kickstand when I'm holding the phone. Put my finger through it so the phone is not resting on my pinky.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

tooter1

Oct 10, 2010
TN
Oops, I posted in the wrong thread. :eek:

I've got just the HD model. lol

I ordered one for my model today so, we'll see how good it is when it gets here.

I got one made by Fosmon through Amazon and its the worst TPU case I have ever bought. I guess that's what I get for buying a $3.97 case.

Here it is, pure junk; http://www.amazon.com/Fosmon-Series...qid=1353118801&sr=8-2&keywords=fosmon+razr+hd

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Last edited:

tooter1

Oct 10, 2010
TN
Update to this case; http://www.daydeal.com/product.php?productid=74483...... I received today.

It totally blows too.......the front lip is maybe .5 mm thick, hard as hell to put on the phone. Has a cutout for the sim/sd card tray. The USB and HDMI cutouts are cutout separately. Power and Volume buttons are covered, no tactile feedback for the power button and just a little feedback for the volume.

I was the guinea pig so......DON'T BUY THIS CASE!!!

Diz doesn't have the color I would like to get. I don't care for the matte finish too slick, I want a gloss finish.....

Last edited:

dreamliner330

Jan 16, 2010
Any good tpu cases out there for a maxx hd
Diztronic makes the best TPU case I've ever used. I had it on my original RAZR MAXX and bought another for my MAXX HD. Well worth it. I do wish there was a bit more room around the headphone jack, though.

I've always wanted Otterbox, but I never drop my phone, ever. So I figured a TPU case with a screen protector is good enough.

:good:

Reactions: itsdubai

Kingdavid7

Aug 3, 2010
Update to this case; http://www.daydeal.com/product.php?productid=74483...... I received today.

It totally blows too.......the front lip is maybe .5 mm thick, hard as hell to put on the phone. Has a cutout for the sim/sd card tray. The USB and HDMI cutouts are cutout separately. Power and Volume buttons are covered, no tactile feedback for the power button and just a little feedback for the volume.

Diz doesn't have the color I would like to get. I don't care for the matte finish too slick, I want a gloss finish.....

I don't have a cutout for the sd slot. My usb and hdmi ports are not cutout separately. The power and volume buttons are covered but they have a raised edge that makes them easy to push in my opinion. This was a buck less when I bought it, maybe they made changes to it :/. Only complaint is the seam around the edge is a little annoying but can be shaved with scissors. It has already protected my phone from a few drops so I'm happy. The Diz case looks nicer though.

sheep348

Sep 9, 2012

I disagree, I have a similar TPU case for my RAZR MAXX HD and I think it fits well. It is slim and I can even place a $20 or a credit card on the back side without worrying if the case is going to fall off. Also for the price it is a good deal. Obviously an Otter Box or something like that is more durable but I don’t want my phone to be that big. Picking a case is something where you have to decide what is most important to you, durability, slimness, pattern...

I'm still looking for one with an American flag just in case anyone has found one please let me know!

tooter1

Oct 10, 2010
TN
I disagree, I have a similar TPU case for my RAZR MAXX HD and I think it fits well. It is slim and I can even place a $20 or a credit card on the back side without worrying if the case is going to fall off. Also for the price it is a good deal. Obviously an Otter Box or something like that is more durable but I don’t want my phone to be that big. Picking a case is something where you have to decide what is most important to you, durability, slimness, pattern...

I'm still looking for one with an American flag just in case anyone has found one please let me know!

You wouldn't disagree with this piece of crap! The lip is wider than it is thick. I must have received the very first run of this crap case.

Attachments

• IMG_20130419_163323_465.jpg
    IMG_20130419_163323_465.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_20130419_163612_590.jpg
    IMG_20130419_163612_590.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_20130419_163352_686.jpg
    IMG_20130419_163352_686.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 160

recDNA

Aug 24, 2011
My maxx hd is in the vzw kickstand case which is pretty thin. Anyone know a good horizontal belt pouch big enough for it to fit without squeezing it in?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts