[Cases] Thread

Search This thread

virtualflyer

Mar 16, 2011
R: [Cases] Thread

where did you get this clock? and on lock screen?? looks awesome:D:good:

It you have sense it's one of the lockscreen you can choose from settings - customize (?) - Lockscreen

Inviato dal mio HTC One X con Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

I've ordered a couple of cool looking Rock cases for my One X from http://www.gadgetwear.co.uk/ in the UK

They were awesome to be honest. I rang about a Hoco case but they were out of stock so they pointed me in the direction of the Rock Cases which were just in but not on their site yet (apparently they will be up very soon)

I was so impressed with this company. Customer Service is amongst the best I've come across in the UK. Refreshing.

By the way, the cases were a snap on shell case and a side flip case. Will post pictures when they arrive if anyone is interested.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Seem to not be available anymore on that site or am I wronf?

Inviato dal mio HTC One X con Tapatalk 2

virtualflyer

Mar 16, 2011

Trying to find a case, I have a silicon case, one of those with a sort of s in the back the ones available for every phone and veeery cheap (got mine for 2.5€) but the white started becoming gray and it ruins the design. So at now I've seen:
-rock quicksand difficult to find, strange colours for a white hox and don't
knew about the feeling
-spigen ultra thin very difficult to find, expensive and glossy, at least in white
-nillkin hard case seems nice and cheap don't know about the feeling of the texture of this one too
-nillkin tpu different but still interesting, I've been unable to understand if the white version is the same white of the hox since only photos are in gray hox...

Any help?

Sent from my wonderful One X ruined by the worst phone producer...

Dodgylegs

Aug 13, 2010
I can only speak for the Rock Quicksand case and its great. The 'feeling' has mellowed in the week that I've been using it and it looks great.

I have a Rock Big City case also looks great but the Quicksand is much better in my opinion.

My other case is a Black Leather Piel Frama case and that is so good it's untrue. But very pricey.

There's also the HTC Flip Case in white that you could consider. Seen them on eBay for a couple of pounds now (the black one is still full price). I have the white one and it's a good case.

Hope that helps a bit.

virtualflyer

Mar 16, 2011

I can only speak for the Rock Quicksand case and its great. The 'feeling' has mellowed in the week that I've been using it and it looks great.

I have a Rock Big City case also looks great but the Quicksand is much better in my opinion.

My other case is a Black Leather Piel Frama case and that is so good it's untrue. But very pricey.

There's also the HTC Flip Case in white that you could consider. Seen them on eBay for a couple of pounds now (the black one is still full price). I have the white one and it's a good case.

Hope that helps a bit.

Thank you, you have the rock in which colour in which hox? Because it seems difficult to find a nice quicksand for a white hox

Sent from my wonderful One X ruined by the worst phone producer... h....t.....c.....

Dark13lade

May 31, 2012
I have the light Grey quicksand rock on a white hox, looks great!
My only problem is that the quicksand started peeling off after 2 weeks, didn't see anyone else here posting about it so I think I just got a defected one maybe.
So can't recommend it, but it's looks hood

virtualflyer

Mar 16, 2011

My only problem is that the quicksand started peeling off after 2 weeks, didn't see anyone else here posting about it so I think I just got a defected one maybe.

Would you mind a pic?

Sent from my wonderful One X ruined by the worst phone producer... h....t.....c.....

vegetaleb

You are talking about the rock case or the HOX's back?
I use the rock quicksand cover for several months and it's like on first day,the phone feels a little heavier and thicker,that's why I take it off from time to time

Gabre

Jan 25, 2013
case onex

hi guys, im new to this forum, ive recently purchased my self an HTC One X white, international version, as I'm currently living in Cro,

im on a quest of findin a SLIM case for my device, ive ordered some transparent 0,5mm thin case from ebay, and its actually nice, but one problem, it doesnt protect the camera lens, this one: ebay.com/itm/300817569442

i would like to get something that looks like this img822.imageshack.us/img822/2144/2012414173071792.jpg but to keep the thickness as minimum as possible, as is with this transparent case.. im worried that this NIlkin is just "bulky" in hands....

any thoughts?

Eatbacon

Oct 6, 2011
I have the nillkin TPU case and it's pretty nice but the back offers no grip at all unless you have sweaty hands and I'm always afraid of dropping my phone while using it with one hand. The sides do have a nice grip btw. Buttons are not that hard to press but I do miss the feedback of the naked buttons.

Can anyone recomend a TPU case that offers nice grip (like the glossy type of TPU does) and doesn't cover the power and volume buttons? Oh and camera protection

MasterJ87

Feb 9, 2013
Case? What's a case? My One X has been nude since day 1 (last July) and it's still in good condition :victory:

Top Liked Posts