Music player

Search This thread

enedil

Sep 24, 2013
enedil.wordpress.com
Hi!
I wonder which music player to use. I think about Apollo and Google Play Music. In my country (Poland) we don't have Google Play Music service but I love the Google Play Music look. What do you think?

Waelhh90

Dec 29, 2012
Aleppo
Hi!
I wonder which music player to use. I think about Apollo and Google Play Music. In my country (Poland) we don't have Google Play Music service but I love the Google Play Music look. What do you think?

i tried a lot of music player but i found Jetaudio PLUS and stock samsung music player is the Best :)

kt-Froggy

Sep 14, 2012
YVR
Samsung Galaxy Note II
LG G8
It is a player?? I didnt hear of it
It's the built-in player included in Samsung stock ROMs. :) As far as I can see from your sig, you are running stock, so check it out, it should be called "Music". Everyone's preferences are different, but for me personally, it's the best option overall (even after trying quite a bunch of more advanced players). The most important feature for me is the ability to work with folders, not just playlists/albums/artists (surprisingly lacking in many other players).

Frankly, I am not familiar with the 4.2.2 version of the Sammy music player, as it might be different from 4.1.x (I played around with 4.2.2, but didn't use it extensively).

Henning84

Apr 1, 2013
With Mort music player you have a folder based navigation. That's important for me. So I like Mort music player the most.

ashishj

Dec 26, 2012
Rocket Player

I have found Rocket music player to be the best. You can try the free version once. :good:

Top Liked Posts