[Q] 4.3 OTA install Cyanogen or unlock bootloader?

Search This thread

RSmass

Apr 7, 2014
I use to have a Galaxy note 2 on 4.2.1, and then I cracked the device, Due to my warranty with Verizon they send out a refurbish. device running 4.3 OTA. Unfortunately I couldn't install Cyanogen on this, has anyone found a bypass for this yet? or should I update it to kitkat? I am wanting to run Cyanogen on this device, but it won't let me. I already bricked it trying and had to buy a new device. I would really like Cyanogen to run if anyone has found a bypass for this. I have the Verizon Galaxy Note 2 running 4.3 at the moment. I do have Alliancerom at the moment, but that doesn't cut it, Cyanogen is the best.

guitari

Mar 6, 2014
Let me guess, you lost your Google-Fu

I use to have a Galaxy note 2 on 4.2.1, and then I cracked the device, Due to my warranty with Verizon they send out a refurbish. device running 4.3 OTA. Unfortunately I couldn't install Cyanogen on this, has anyone found a bypass for this yet? or should I update it to kitkat? I am wanting to run Cyanogen on this device, but it won't let me. I already bricked it trying and had to buy a new device. I would really like Cyanogen to run if anyone has found a bypass for this. I have the Verizon Galaxy Note 2 running 4.3 at the moment. I do have Alliancerom at the moment, but that doesn't cut it, Cyanogen is the best.

Based upon every post that I have read that YOU failed to read, THEY HAVE NO SOLUTION TO UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER. My prescription for your classic case of "PLZSPUNPHEEDMENOW" (yes thats all one word)

1) Read posts by other people JUST LIKE YOU (you're probably thinking to yourself, "OMG THERES PPLE JUST LIKE ME IN THIS WORLD!?" and my answer is yes, there are many lazy people out there in the world)

2) use search queries in this forum (You would the gotten an answer a billion times over and over without having to post your crap and complaints)

3) stretch those Google muscles. (yes the answer is out there on other websites too)

4) and if all else fails, you can break away from your lazy and unintelligent ways by developing YOUR own solution. this is a developer forum right? GREAT! start developing and contributing. thanks you come again.

READ POST HERE: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52757453
Another lazy person.....

.. JUST

......LIKE

YOU!

RSmass

Apr 7, 2014
Based upon every post that I have read that YOU failed to read, THEY HAVE NO SOLUTION TO UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER. My prescription for your classic case of "PLZSPUNPHEEDMENOW" (yes thats all one word)

1) Read posts by other people JUST LIKE YOU (you're probably thinking to yourself, "OMG THERES PPLE JUST LIKE ME IN THIS WORLD!?" and my answer is yes, there are many lazy people out there in the world)

2) use search queries in this forum (You would the gotten an answer a billion times over and over without having to post your crap and complaints)

3) stretch those Google muscles. (yes the answer is out there on other websites too)

4) and if all else fails, you can break away from your lazy and unintelligent ways by developing YOUR own solution. this is a developer forum right? GREAT! start developing and contributing. thanks you come again.

READ POST HERE: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52757453
Another lazy person.....

.. JUST

......LIKE

YOU!
Yea, i've searched the internet multiple times, I just don't know if there's something i'm not finding, damn no need to be so harsh.