3g network

Search This thread

alon2

Oct 18, 2007
Xiaomi Poco X5 Pro
Hi everybody,
I guess its kinda silly question but what the heck:
I'm using our great phone outside of the US(Israel to be specific) and just got a new sim card yesterday that suppose to support 3g networks(my old one didn't).
The question is:How could I know if I'm on 3g network or 2g network...
I don't see ant notification for that on the stautus bar and didn't find a setting to enable that(beside the wcdma which is enabled)
Thanks
Alon
P.S - I forgot to mention that my provider(Orange) supports and provide 3g network

Success100

Jan 31, 2008
Cleveland
theres one there, it just RARELY shows itself. Mine has came on a few times on elevators. There was just a thread about this about a week ago. But most times unless your in a edge area it will show 4G. if you really want to know what your connected to go into settings>about phone>status, and it will tell you what your connected to

Success100

Jan 31, 2008
Cleveland
d03625b7-7f5a-7176.jpg

Finally got an image of it

Sent from my DAMN FO-GEE!!!

Reactions: alon2

fatherof4

Apr 4, 2011
Racine,WI
I live in Wisconsin and am using Simple Mobile. I also rarely get the 3g symbol either but i have seen it on stock kb5,kc1, and kd1. I also can confirm the symbol in both the Bionix Roms.

alon2

Oct 18, 2007
Xiaomi Poco X5 Pro
On what ROM are you??
I'm on the Bionix Black Ice and I know I'm on a 3g network (for sure I can see it in the about phone section) but I still don't have that icon...weird...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts