[ROM][APR 14][MIUI 2.4.13][AOSP] UltiMiuIcs V1.50! Optimised! Bravia!

Search This thread

lws803

Nov 15, 2010
Singapore
Hmm how do I change the SMS message limit. They seem to not send messages that are too long and give a error code1

Edit: oh and Yeap, just realized the blue tint. Anyway to fix it? Or is miui using an older base of HTC as a base?

EDIT: And my market only allows downloads from wifi for majority of the apps
Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using XDA

Last edited:

lws803

Nov 15, 2010
Singapore
Just hit continue, it's just a warning. It will still download and install the app.

Oh thanks! What about the messaging? somehow it only allows me to send 1 page of text, and I've tried adb pushing the AOSP ICS messaging app in and it still did not work. Somehow I have a hunch this is miui's monitor app or some data restriction.

sparx180

Jan 14, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
EDIT: And my market only allows downloads from wifi for majority of the apps

Go to downloads app settings and put the data download limit up to whatever you want. By default its limited 1mb. Obviously depends on your data allowance what you want to set it too.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda premium

Last edited:
Webstar1's. I've tried the miuiandroid one too but webstar's rom is by far the least buggy and smoothest. I've downloaded galnetmiui aswell, I'll flash it tomorrow and check that one and report back. Bit too late to test it now. As webstar said, its pretty late here in the UK :)

Checked the galnet version - the keyboard fc exists. :(

sparx180

Jan 14, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Checked the galnet version - the keyboard fc exists. :(

Yeah the galnet rom has pretty much the same bugs as the official miui rom. And I got the 160 character thing where it wouldn't send an sms :(. Miui updates every Friday so we won't have to wait long for a fix especially as these problems are pretty much universal.

lws803

Nov 15, 2010
Singapore
Yeah the galnet rom has pretty much the same bugs as the official miui rom. And I got the 160 character thing where it wouldn't send an sms :(. Miui updates every Friday so we won't have to wait long for a fix especially as these problems are pretty much universal.

Hmm same here, check out this thread, requires the knowledge of decompiling and recompiling system apks and abit of xml edit. Should be easy but I just dont know how to decompile or recompile APKs.

bubble_cat

Nov 22, 2010
Toulouse
Can someone give us a MD5 summary ?

Thanks!

i did it myself but i need someone else to match : UMI.zip - 8d2444a9e03a29cab23f9918428286a4

Last edited:

wowserer

Jun 1, 2010
Hemel Hempstead
This Rom is now my daily, I can't see any major issues yet other than
the gallery keeps force closing and I can't find how to apply live wallpapers.
If anyone could let me know that would be great.

This Rom really is the best, If your not sure try it.
Well done chief/team.

sparx180

Jan 14, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
8 hours and 40 minutes on battery and I'm only just down to 82%!! That's moderate use, about 30 texts, 10 mins of calls and quite a bit of internet and xda browsing.
Fantastic rom. Thanks webstar1

webstar1

Aug 1, 2010
8 hours and 40 minutes on battery and I'm only just down to 82%!! That's moderate use, about 30 texts, 10 mins of calls and quite a bit of internet and xda browsing.
Fantastic rom. Thanks webstar1

Don't forget to rate 5 stars bro. Some people for some reason rated it down :eek:

Sent from my HTC VIE_U using xda premium

sparx180

Jan 14, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Don't forget to rate 5 stars bro. Some people for some reason rated it down :eek:

Already done mate :). Just wondering, will this rom be updated alongside miui official or is it temporary until miui becomes stable? Because this is such an improvement on the official :)

webstar1

Aug 1, 2010
Already done mate :). Just wondering, will this rom be updated alongside miui official or is it temporary until miui becomes stable? Because this is such an improvement on the official :)

I will carry this series on :cool:

edpham

Jul 1, 2011
Miui launcher is not less lag although i installed v6 super charge, music widget is so lag if u let it on the screen. Hmm this rom is so far good except its not smoothhh brrrrrr.
But thanks for the rommm :x

webstar1

Aug 1, 2010
Miui launcher is not less lag although i installed v6 super charge, music widget is so lag if u let it on the screen. Hmm this rom is so far good except its not smoothhh brrrrrr.
But thanks for the rommm :x

i looked through the launcher and didnt really know what i could do to speed it up :/. its a very weird issue since other launchers are flaming fast.

sparx180

Jan 14, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
i looked through the launcher and didnt really know what i could do to speed it up :/. its a very weird issue since other launchers are flaming fast.

I've managed to speed it up a bit, try downloading an app called SD booster and set the value to 2048 and set on boot, it increases the speed your phone accesses internal memory as well as SD card memory. So theoretically, the launcher should be able to access and pull up apps etc faster. This seems to have improved it for my phone so its worth a try.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stable, Epic. Just Amazing!
    JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP, THIS IS AOSP, NOT BASED ON SENSE, THIS IS MIUI PORTED FROM NEXUS S BUILD! WHY CANT PEOPLE READ THE TITLE THAT CLEARLY SAYS AOSP :rolleyes:

Changlog V1.50:
    Updated to MIUI 2.4.13
    Attempted to add Beats Audio
    Added Bravia Engine
    Added Vorbeths Kernel

Changlog V1.40:
    Optimised Better Battery Life
    Rebuilt From Scratch
    Now doesnt use any desire hd files
    More RAM Free
    Changed Boot Animmation To HTC ONE style
    Themes now work out of the box

Change log V1.3
    Headphones fixed
    Video playback fixed
    Quick pic default gallery

Changelog V1.1:
    Phone Fixed
    Camcorder Fixed

Screenies :D :
    scaled.php
    scaled.php
    scaled.php
    scaled.php

Download
    Support from me will only be given at my site! So it becomes more active :)

Credit:
    MIUI Team
    TripNRaVeR for the Base and knowledge
    dekkyy for helping me throughout! :)
    AND OFC ME :D

HIT THE THANKS BUTTON AND RATE THREAD 5 STARS!
    Does themes work? Dialer doesn't theme on the rom I downloaded from miuiandroid

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

im not using any themes atm but it might be because the theme might not have a themed dialer or because your not using a miui v4 theme
    I am interested, its just too laggy to use a daily driver right now.

Yes please keep this project going. I just haven't had time to test it yet.

I am very interested please keep it going. I also haven't had time to transfer over to this rom yet from virtous ._. but good news to see kernel source was released

ahh i see. I will keep it going :)
    update on aosp miui
    fixed no service bug :D
    everything working
    latest miui 2.3.30
    just need to do my optimisations and ready for public release :D
    brace yourselves
    Guys i need your help!
    im doing a sponsored walk up Mount Snowdon in Wales for a new masjid (pray area for muslims) in my local area which we desperately need. Snowdon is the highest mountain in England and Wales standing at over 3000 feet. I will do this walk on the 1st of july 2012, after i finish my exams, i promise to continue the aosp miui project for sensation, if you love my work or feel like donating towards the cause i will be truly grateful. If you want to donate via paypal to sponsor me
    I have never taken donations before for this ROM but for my mosque and faith (islam) i am willing to take donations. i need to raise at least $315 whether from my rom lovers and local people! I know i have enough people who love me that they can spare $5,$10,$20 for me and my time spent on this ROM, Thanks a lot!

If you would like to donate please PM me alongside with name, email address (the one your going to donate with) so i can add you to my sponsorship form