[THEME l MOD] Transparent widget skins. Pandora, Weather Channel, Facebook + Requests

Search This thread

ilangoadigal

Jun 21, 2010
I'll be gone for a few days but I'll do all these requests when I have time. Keep requesting in the mean time :)

joeff1

Sep 22, 2010
Here's the transparent MixZing.

Thank you for the Mixzing widget. In the larger widget, there is a horizontal black bar below the album art that shows album/track information - is there any way to make that transparent? Also, sometimes if the album art is a little small, the edges of black background show - can background be transparent too?

I love these transparent widgets. thank you for your excellent work!

Sep 8, 2010
Tulsa, Ok
Thanks a bunch. These widgets look great, and I appreciate you posting the tutorial for making them yourself. I'm using your Gtasks and it looks perfect, and going to try to make a few myself just for the educational experience. Great work.

ilangoadigal

Jun 21, 2010
Thanks a bunch. These widgets look great, and I appreciate you posting the tutorial for making them yourself. I'm using your Gtasks and it looks perfect, and going to try to make a few myself just for the educational experience. Great work.

You're welcome!

I'm getting around to the other requests. I'll also post an updated Pandora tomorrow

ilangoadigal

Jun 21, 2010
Someone asked for SpringPad so here it is. Unfortunately there is a combination of white icons and black text so I'm not sure how useful this is.

I looked at Grooveshark but the png scheme is pretty complicated and I don't really understand it, so not sure about that.

I updated the OP with the new version of Pandora.

Also I can't do paid apps, there's security issues afaik.

Attachments

• signedcom.springpad-transparent.apk
    1,002 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

ilangoadigal

Jun 21, 2010
Here's ChompSMS.

snap20101019_221929.png

Attachments

• signedcom.p1.chompsms-transparent.apk
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,598

emarsha

Oct 13, 2009
Dallas
Genie Widget

Would really appreciate a signed geniewidget apk or flashable zip. i've look everywhere and i get fc's and parse errors on most of the apk's i've tried :(. metamorph or ninjamorph not working on my mt3gs. thank you!

PzykoSkillz

Jul 31, 2008
Stafford
I love your ESPN widget since it goes great w/ all my other clear icons. Is their any way that you could do one for the Audible audiobook widget? Thanks.

raysacr

Sep 24, 2010
Is it possible to have the pandora skinned like Ultralinx style, or like tajm and battstat widgets? Like with the 50% black transparent background, going out to the edge of the screen with no borders?

Top Liked Posts