Looking For a Hard Case

Search This thread

orellius

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary

Clay

Jan 6, 2006
Millersville PA
I need a rigid screen cover case as well. I have the Samsung smart cover for my Tab 10.1 now and I got the gf the STM Grip for her iPad. I can not deal with a non rigid case as most of my usage is sitting or laying down and I use the rigid screen cover to prop it up against my legs. There is a great selection of cases for my Nexus 4. How is there no case like this for the Nexus 10? If anyone learns of a case with a rigid screen cover please let us know.

samsung-leather-cover-case.jpg

grp_blu-3.jpg

Charlie--

Apr 20, 2011
scrolltabletforum.co.uk
I need a rigid screen cover case as well. I have the Samsung smart cover for my Tab 10.1 now and I got the gf the STM Grip for her iPad. I can not deal with a non rigid case as most of my usage is sitting or laying down and I use the rigid screen cover to prop it up against my legs. There is a great selection of cases for my Nexus 4. How is there no case like this for the Nexus 10? If anyone learns of a case with a rigid screen cover please let us know.

<snip>

A cover like in the photos you posted for the Samsung Tab would be idea for the Nexus 10 - I would defo' get one if they get made.

the_boo

Oct 30, 2012
I emailed tech 21 and otterbox and they both told me they have no plans for the nexus 10