battery wont charge - solved

Search This thread

demonoid phenomenom

Aug 6, 2012
Valparaiso
ok long story short, it's been a while since I've sell my a2 to a friend of mine (she doesn't know a thing about android) she messed up real bad with the system folder, so she asked me for help, I've tried to rsd flash to stock jb leak #3, only to find out that battery was at 15 percent or so (her words) now I'm unable to charge it through wall charger, and unable off course to rsd flash it, here's my question, does "macgiver" way to charge it (peel an usb cable and put red wire to + and black wire to - on battery directly) would work, any suggestions for time to be connected to achieve 70 percent or so would be appreciated, haven't tried it yet since I'm at work and want to know for sure so i can wrap this thing up quicly as she really needs her phone back

thanks in advance

edit: its an international atrix 2 mb865 running (was) scv7 ics leak #1 based

sent from the grey stuff inside my skull

Last edited:

1BadWolf

Aug 12, 2012
Nowhere, Louisiana
ok long story short, it's been a while since I've sell my a2 to a friend of mine (she doesn't know a thing about android) she messed up real bad with the system folder, so she asked me for help, I've tried to rsd flash to stock jb leak #3, only to find out that battery was at 15 percent or so (her words) now I'm unable to charge it through wall charger, and unable off course to rsd flash it, here's my question, does "macgiver" way to charge it (peel an usb cable and put red wire to + and black wire to - on battery directly) would work, any suggestions for time to be connected to achieve 70 percent or so would be appreciated, haven't tried it yet since I'm at work and want to know for sure so i can wrap this thing up quicly as she really needs her phone back

thanks in advance

Yes, the Mac Guyver method works. What I do is hook it up via Mac Guyver method then boot into fastboot and flash it while it's still charging. By the time the FXZ is done the battery will usually have about 60-70% charge.

If I had a dollar for every time I said that, I'd be making money in a very weird way.

Reactions: demonoid phenomenom

demonoid phenomenom

Aug 6, 2012
Valparaiso
ok , got it flashed , now im unable to root jb leak #3 used one click method but returned some process not running ive attached a screenshot , do i need to install sdk ?

Attachments

• hoyitorkfgghgfggh.png
    hoyitorkfgghgfggh.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 36

1BadWolf

Aug 12, 2012
Nowhere, Louisiana
ok , got it flashed , now im unable to root jb leak #3 used one click method but returned some process not running ive attached a screenshot , do i need to install sdk ?

Unfortunately, I can't help with that one. I have the AT&T model so I know next to nothing about those leaks. :(

If I had a dollar for every time I said that, I'd be making money in a very weird way.

Reactions: demonoid phenomenom

demonoid phenomenom

Aug 6, 2012
Valparaiso
Unfortunately, I can't help with that one. I have the AT&T model so I know next to nothing about those leaks. :(

thanks for the reply do , im installing it right now and testing

feel so dumb right now , a pc reboot take care of everything now its up and rooted , thanks for the help mods please close

Last edited:
Reactions: 1BadWolf

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thanks in advance

Yes, the Mac Guyver method works. What I do is hook it up via Mac Guyver method then boot into fastboot and flash it while it's still charging. By the time the FXZ is done the battery will usually have about 60-70% charge.

thanks for the reply do , im installing it right now and testing

feel so dumb right now , a pc reboot take care of everything now its up and rooted , thanks for the help mods please close