Zeus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sdmlsu1

Sep 28, 2011
Just wanted to give props to all that worked on the ROM. I flashed it a couple weeks ago on my Samsung Infuse and its silky smooth. I ran S7 forever because it was so smooth and was reluctant to switch but its worked out great.

Well done...

samkin45

Nov 19, 2011
san antonio, tx.
hail Zeus

Zeus was the best ROM out there it had a few problems like random reboots and android.system crashing on first boot but battery life was incredible i used the rom for 6 to 8 weeks then my flashing addiction kicked in and i am running vagabond and so far i am impressed at how well it is running.

:)

first phone was captivate
currant phone infuse

westshotgun

Feb 2, 2012
Battery life on Zeus 6 is really monster, even better than Zeus 5.2
I really appreciate dman's hard work :)

lionel47

Dec 11, 2010
Props to emancipation. Running Zeus 5.2 but will upgrade to 6 when I have time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

dman3285

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
Give props to nun and EX ... rev is all theirs.... I am Zeus only... I will be 100percent on the note from now on. But, I will deal with Zeus if updates were to arise, and MAJOR issues, can pm me....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

keithdlee2011

Jan 21, 2012
Dman:
The only thing bothering me about Zeus ROM Build 6 are the following --
Without Go Launcher Ex, I cannot edit my apps down in bottom of the home screen. Also, whenever I use a web page bookmarked in the Samsung Web Browser, the Bookmarks to SD program automatically reverses the order the bookmarks are in.
Other than those things, Zeus ROM Build 6 works fine.

Keith Lee

westshotgun

Feb 2, 2012
Dman:
The only thing bothering me about Zeus ROM Build 6 are the following --
Without Go Launcher Ex, I cannot edit my apps down in bottom of the home screen. Also, whenever I use a web page bookmarked in the Samsung Web Browser, the Bookmarks to SD program automatically reverses the order the bookmarks are in.
Other than those things, Zeus ROM Build 6 works fine.

Keith Lee

You can edit the bottom 3 apps(you cannot change home/application button) by go into application, hit menu, press view type, select customizable grid, then hit menu again, press edit, Change the bottom apps, go to menu again and press save.

Rhamza161

Feb 12, 2012
Tucson
I had Zeus v5.2 for more than a month and just noticed that v6 is out. I just updated and it looks and runs amazingly well, better than 5.2 in my opinion. Thank you for building it! I cannot wait to see how long my battery lasts with the latest version.

giobuon

Mar 11, 2012
I've just installed Zeus as my first cook rom. Everything is really nice. Except a small bug of glass lock screen took me hours to find out. But I enjoyed it. Thank you Dman :D

VenomCooks

Mar 9, 2012
Omaha
Zues

Thanks too all that worked on Zues! You guys are the best! I like R3V too but don't like black and white. Oh well, Zues is the boss!

Also, when my phone load up, is there anyway to fix the lockscreen that shows up first? Thanks for any assistance.

iTchill

Jan 4, 2012
Zeus is very nice but i think R3v have raise the bar ...just a notch

Sent from infuse
R3v v.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since i built both of them , id say yea... Theyre both cool as tits..

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
    I got an idea...instead of name calling, sad face emote posting, or internet moping, why not just create a thread of your own. "The Unofficial ZTR theme thread" would be a great place for you to stay. Then you could keep your dream alive.

Amen, Nun ..... Amen

(and not a bad idea re: the unofficial thread)
    FYI I NEVER pestered him get over your self. It was people calling the theme ugly. And asking how to change this and there's a bug with this so check your self fool. All I wanted was the theme page open so we could see other peoples art. Not everyone likes the blue so I thought it would be nice have some options l wasn't asking Dman to do ****. He can leave this thread and never look back that's up to him. Also if you want to know why he closed it go look at the Q&A thread zeus ztr and torque bluetooth issue. Then look and read before you run your noobie mouth.

Sent from my Nook tablet running MiUi Rom useing XDA premium. Me8==D~~ :eek:You

I got an idea...instead of name calling, sad face emote posting, or internet moping, why not just create a thread of your own. "The Unofficial ZTR theme thread" would be a great place for you to stay. Then you could keep your dream alive.
    Anytime bro... thank you ...:)

Give props to nun and EX ... rev is all theirs.... I am Zeus only... I will be 100percent on the note from now on. But, I will deal with Zeus if updates were to arise, and MAJOR issues, can pm me....