[Q] forgot to turn fastboot off on HTC One

Search This thread

zhooper21

Apr 20, 2014
I'm not very good at this, I've been an iPhone user for the longest time. I did not turn fastboot off before I flashed twrp 2.6.3.0. I'm stuck on the booting screen, I can bring up the boot loader screen but the phone will not actually boot up all the way. Any help is appreciated...is there a way I can save this?

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
I'm not very good at this, I've been an iPhone user for the longest time. I did not turn fastboot off before I flashed twrp 2.6.3.0. I'm stuck on the booting screen, I can bring up the boot loader screen but the phone will not actually boot up all the way. Any help is appreciated...is there a way I can save this?

your recovery is old, use 2.6.3.3

http://techerrata.com/browse/twrp2/m7

fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.3-m7.img
fastboot erase cache
fastboot reboot-bootloader

Reactions: zhooper21

zhooper21

Apr 20, 2014
your recovery is old, use 2.6.3.3

fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.3-m7.img
fastboot erase cache
fastboot reboot-bootloader

Ok, I got that much but it still doesn't boot. I know I need an OS, but after the hassle I've been through I would like to go back to stock. But can't seem to find the right places to go for that, any advice?

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
Reactions: zhooper21

zhooper21

Apr 20, 2014
Sure use the fastboot getvar all command to get your phones info and find your RUU here >>
or in the HTC1Guru link in my signature

I'm actually still having troubles with getting it back to the stock RUU. I am running on a Mac so I know the commands are different, any help there?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts