HP Touchpad Multitasking in KitKat [Video]

Search This thread

mpgrimm2

Nov 5, 2011
Greenville, SC
Thanks for the xhalo multi-pane info and video. Already use xposed on my N5 with the CrappaLinks module. I will definitely be giving this a shot on my TP.

Sent from my "Up All Night Sleep All Day" Nexus 5!

Reactions: BuffMcBigHuge

mpgrimm2

Nov 5, 2011
Greenville, SC
Buff,
What are all the specific settings you use within xhalo?
I am using the default launcher/icons with Jc's CM11 and not quite getting the same experience of two apps side by side. Tried adjusting window size percentages but its likely just a learning curve.

BuffMcBigHuge

May 31, 2012
Canada
Buff,
What are all the specific settings you use within xhalo?
I am using the default launcher/icons with Jc's CM11 and not quite getting the same experience of two apps side by side. Tried adjusting window size percentages but its likely just a learning curve.

Sorry I didn't make it clear in the OP.

MAIN SETTINGS
Pop-up window: I chose alpha 100%, dim 0%, and gravity "Center".
Pop-up size: I chose portrait width 100%, portrait height 50%, landscape width 50%, landscape height 100%.
Pop-up behaviour: I chose Disable Auto Close, Show App in Recents, Force New Windows in Halo, all else disabled. In whitelist/blacklist options I chose "Always open apps in halo except blacklisted apps". (The blacklist contains apps that don't work well that I hand picked).
System ui-mods: I chose quick settings in halo, and long press recent apps item option.
Statusbar taskbar: I have it enabled, with running apps.

MOVEABLE & RESIZEABLE
Setting is ON.
Titlebar disabled.
Moving settings: retain window, constant window, allow actionbar all ON.
Resizuing disabled.
Triangle enabled, resizing off, dragging off, single press minimize, long press close.
Quadrant enabled, resizing off, dragging on, single press maximize, long press close.
Border: 1px.
Other: everything disabled.

I hope I was clear enough. Any questions, feel free to ask in this thread.

Top Liked Posts