[app] ScheduledSync sync via dropbox according to schedule

Search This thread

pred2k

Dec 27, 2010
i tried it out with my Samsung Galaxy S and Darky's ROM.

Nice first Version!

When i sync manually, there is only a small popup that says: Upload OK. A Notification would be nice.
Why is there no End-Time when syncing should stop?

Sometimes, when go to Schedule Settings, change the time and go back. And then check the Schedule Settings again, my changes havn't beed saved.

jakejonez

Apr 3, 2011
Birmingham
I'm unable to select a folder on my HTC Thunderbolt. I can select individual files, but clicking "Add Folder" doesn't do anything at all. I stay on the same screen.

kovalevfm

Dec 8, 2010
To pick up a folder you need to install ES File Explorer, we're planning to add support of more file managers in the future.

vittogn

Jan 15, 2007
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 6 Pro
2-way sync??

.......But it will be able to download from dropbox also soon.

Thanks for the good idea.

Are u implementing a full two-way sync (including file deletion), or adding a download one-way?

I'm really looking for a full 2-way sync, that's currently missing in the Android space. If you are impleming a proper one, you could be in a very good commercial position!!! :D

intrax

Jul 7, 2006
On the banks of the river Maas
Installed on my galaxy ace... android v2.2... helas...upload sync is NOT working... connection to my dropbox account is ok acc to app... why ? no error msgs...

edit: excuse me... it IS working but you first have to press the 'turn on' button before the 'sync now' is running... which is kind of confusing !

Pls add status message when syncing like animating the wheel f.i. as user has no idea what is happening..

Thanks for the nice app... and awaiting 2way sync..cheers

Last edited:

X0000

Aug 12, 2008
Force closing

Little bug :
Android force closing the application if I start manually a synchro when phone is plug in USB and it's mount as a mass storage. ;)

PS : Great application for backing up all photos to a dropbox...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts