[REQ] MattedBlues theme port

Search This thread

SwiftLegend

Apr 1, 2010
Wondering if anyone could port MattedBlues over to the X2. It is now a CM7 theme engine theme, but there is a regular zip version for the Atrix, and see we have a stock Atrix rom port, I thought maybe it could be ported.

For anyone that doesn't know what MattedBlues looks like...
vge.png

Beautiful!

xkape

Aug 7, 2009
OH-IO
Not everything would be themed on a port.. just looking at the screenshots, the market is outdated and has a completely different look to it now. Also, porting will only yield image edits, not xml edits.

A lot of work would have to go into this to get it upto date and it may never look 100% accurate without knowing what the original maker did. Your best bet would be to find that person and ask them to make it for the X2.

SwiftLegend

Apr 1, 2010
Not everything would be themed on a port.. just looking at the screenshots, the market is outdated and has a completely different look to it now. Also, porting will only yield image edits, not xml edits.

A lot of work would have to go into this to get it upto date and it may never look 100% accurate without knowing what the original maker did. Your best bet would be to find that person and ask them to make it for the X2.
Yeah the original guy made it a CM7 theme now and I doubt he'll port it over for us. He doesn't even own a X2...he's a EVO guy lol. I think everything is updated on it now thought.

Wasn't really asking for an exact port, but just a nice theme that looks similar to this. I know it would be a lot of work and if I could I'd do it myself. If it is done, I'd be willing to donate a few bucks (like $5 here and there, I'm broke..only 16) and I'm sure others would be willing as well..

Sandso9

Jun 5, 2010
IL
I see the DROID charge just got this theme.

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium

SE7EN-

Jun 13, 2010
Love this theme as well. I used it on my Mytouch 4G before switching to Verizon.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I ported this to the fascinate and charge. I can do it, It wont look 100% like that, but it will basically have the same look. Do you want it for atrix or eclipse?