[Q] samsung sgs i9000 goes directly into download mode

Search This thread
Jan 21, 2014
I have GT-I9000 Mobile, my mobile now is not working, when you turn it on it gos directly into download mode, and when i connect it to computer it is unrecognized device.
do driver worked and ODIN is not recognize it also.
I tried Samsung Kis and other ROM methods nothing worked.
but my mobile is going directly to the download mode without touching any button

keeekeeess

Apr 21, 2013
I have GT-I9000 Mobile, my mobile now is not working, when you turn it on it gos directly into download mode, and when i connect it to computer it is unrecognized device.
but my mobile is going directly to the download mode without touching any button

It's odd, if your phone goes into download mode, it should be recognized by ODIN if you have the correct drivers. Did you try odin again after you installed Samsung Kies?

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines
use this for connection problems [Tutorial] How to resolve micro USB connection problems [unknown USB device][code 43]
If you are sure you have an i9000 follow this [Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat

omreJ

Dec 18, 2013
could be a case of stuck buttons..try pressing the voume and home buttons several times...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Last edited: