[Q] Peel Smart Remote on G3

Search This thread

Evo4gLI

Aug 12, 2011
Long Island, NY
My wife just bought an S5, and I've really taken a liking to the Smart Remote app on that phone. It's available on the Play Store, but only if you have certain Samsung phones. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about getting this app on the G3, as I think it's a bit more comprehensive than the quick remote app we have. Anyone have any input on this?

Redline

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 12, 2014
Victoria, Australia
twitch.tv
Pretty sure the G3 has a remote function built in via the IR Blaster for every TV and Set Top Box in the world. It's called Quick Remote. Better than the Samsung one IMO.

HybridTech

Apr 15, 2015
Lets TRY

My wife just bought an S5, and I've really taken a liking to the Smart Remote app on that phone. It's available on the Play Store, but only if you have certain Samsung phones. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about getting this app on the G3, as I think it's a bit more comprehensive than the quick remote app we have. Anyone have any input on this?
Friend I have just mailed peel corp. regarding this. Let's see what they will reply... Fingers crossed

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Smart IR Remote. It's the best out imo and now has G3 support.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
    Don't get me wrong, I checked out that app you recommended, and it would probably be my first choice if I can't get some help with this one.