HTC EVO 4G LTE News-Videos/Pics [Official Thread]

Search This thread

.Elite_The_King.

Sep 26, 2011
Los Angeles
Coulda wraped that in code boxes so it puts it in a scrollable box instead of one long post...

Edit:
Scratch that you did. LOL
Silly tapatalk app.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

lol yup tapatalk does that to ya wish they had a code wrap text for tapatalk so how does built prop look for ya

Sent from my powered Shooter E3D with Infection of AnthraX Jamz by wolf.

Genjinaro

Jan 16, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Just tried AT&T's One X, next to my office. If you're near an AT&T store, check it out.

Had a ton of cords around it, (Beats, Charging, Security etc.) makes trying it out a pain in the ass. Especially the security piece.

Love it, the camera was fricking awesome, as was Sense. Not used to the search button being gone, it's one of the most used buttons in my Android years & no more quick menu (i.e. Personalize, Settings, Wallpaper). :( The button on the far right brings up sense's card multi-tasking.

Nice phone.

Last edited:

sgt. slaughter

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 12, 2010
Raleigh

While i would be redic happy if this were true....according to Robert and them over at S4GRU.com it is still slated for June...http://s4gru.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-168-s4gru-reconfirms-june-10th-launch-of-the-evo-4g-lte/

will be interesting to see how this plays out...I could see sprint pushing out a phone earlier than they want to in order to get ahead of some others but you never know...

ticklemepinks

Feb 26, 2008
While i would be redic happy if this were true....according to Robert and them over at S4GRU.com it is still slated for June...http://s4gru.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-168-s4gru-reconfirms-june-10th-launch-of-the-evo-4g-lte/

will be interesting to see how this plays out...I could see sprint pushing out a phone earlier than they want to in order to get ahead of some others but you never know...

in my experience, i have lots of friend who worked at sprint stores, they never get the manuals and posters well over a month before the fone is released, usually it within weeks of a release plus sprint has to keep up with att and t-mobile

J

JohnM

Just wondering...

Can anyone here predict if the Evo 4G LTE will get the same developer attention the OG Evo 4G did?

Genjinaro

Jan 16, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Just wondering...

Can anyone here predict if the Evo 4G LTE will get the same developer attention the OG Evo 4G did?

No, the OG was a beast unmatched when it came out.
More than the 3D? Hell yeah...

It's not the quantity of devs, it's the quality. The EVO 3D has had a great selection of devs.

As long as chad.goodman gets one, I'll be happy. Hell I'll pump money his way if I have to.

sgt. slaughter

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 12, 2010
Raleigh
in my experience, i have lots of friend who worked at sprint stores, they never get the manuals and posters well over a month before the fone is released, usually it within weeks of a release plus sprint has to keep up with att and t-mobile

yeah agree there too....though if those posters are not making it over till the 14th to stores then its still possible that the first week of June can hold as the date, as thats not but a couple weeks away there...

also a lot of this speculation sits on when they get said materials....which could be whenever really as that part is still speculation till proven otherwise...

BrianBaker

Dec 15, 2009
Apopka FL
Could also be that the materials were set to be delivered because the 18th of May was prob the goal..Then current issues with the LTE have set it back to June but the materials were already set for May 14th...Someone in the print'n department didn't get a memo LOL.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

mlin

Dec 27, 2007
No, the OG was a beast unmatched when it came out.
More than the 3D? Hell yeah...

It's not the quantity of devs, it's the quality. The EVO 3D has had a great selection of devs.

As long as chad.goodman gets one, I'll be happy. Hell I'll pump money his way if I have to.

And Joel and virus and myn and ...

Reactions: Genjinaro

mlin

Dec 27, 2007
Just wondering...

Probably not. I don't think it has anything to do with HTC's policies either. One thing that made the evo so popular was that it was the only phone of that caliber on sprint at the time. Now within ~6 months we'll likely see the EVO LTE, SGS3, and iP5. However, I'm sure support will be great for this awesome phone as it seems the one x threads have been pretty busy. The HTC One X series of phones are fantastic devices. Nothing apple nor Samsung can do will take away from that.

WatermelonSlim

Jul 8, 2005
Is myn even going to be developing for this phone? He implied that he was going to be getting away from HTC phones earlier in this thread.

mlin

Dec 27, 2007
Is myn even going to be developing for this phone? He implied that he was going to be getting away from HTC phones earlier in this thread.

Yeah, I saw that as well. It's too bad because his work is awesome but with all the talent around here we'll still have awesome roms and kernels.

Top Liked Posts