Can't view the forum at home.

Search This thread

GrimPivo

Sep 29, 2011
Moscow
www.clipz.ru
The strange thing is when I try to see the forum at home - I get huge lags and the forum looks as if they do not connect the CSS styles. In Chrome, Mozilla, Opera is the same.
Switching on the XDA2010 theme doesn't help.
Can be a problem in the Internet provider? How can I fix this?

BretonGirl

Jun 4, 2012
The Big Apple
Sounds like it might be a problem with your computer, firewall/router, or ISP. I can open that page fine. It says "You are hitting the NetDNA New York Datacenter"

GrimPivo

Sep 29, 2011
Moscow
www.clipz.ru
Sounds like it might be a problem with your computer, firewall/router, or ISP. I can open that page fine. It says "You are hitting the NetDNA New York Datacenter"
I get the same thing at work and phone. At home I'm not getting anything. And earlier (about a couple of weeks ago) forum worked fine.
So strange. I would understand if the forum is not open at all. But it opens, but very slowly and very crooked looks.

BretonGirl

Jun 4, 2012
The Big Apple
Something must have changed within your browser, router, or firewall settings. Since the rest of us are having no problems it has to be something in your computer. Flush your DNS, reboot your router, and check your firewall settings. Also try different browsers and see if you get the same results. You can also try OpenDNS, which will solve the problem if it lies with your ISP.

pulser_g2

Admin Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 27, 2009
The previous issue was being caused by some ISP Dns servers. Often these kinds of issues can be alleviated by switching your DNS to something better

mikef

Retired Senior Moderator
The previous issue was being caused by some ISP Dns servers. Often these kinds of issues can be alleviated by switching your DNS to something better

I have gotten good results from Google's DNS servers. 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. We even point to them from my work instead of the ISP's DNS servers.
Level3's DNS servers are ok too, 4.2.2.2 and 4.2.2.1.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We've just changed CDN providers last night. OP, let us know if you still have this issue.