Ported j.b. sense from HTC Onex to HTC sensation

Search This thread

Mesaman2012

Jun 13, 2012
Is it possible to do this.and I have the o.t.a. jellybean update in a zip from the HTC one x.Is that what would I would need to port the ROM to the sensation. Thanks in advance!!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app

D

Deleted member 4945966

One x rom is based on a tegra chipset. To port it to the Sensation it is necessary to recompile the entire Rom. The only htc one that is similar to the sensation is the htc one s with s3 processor but portings has already been made

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Mesaman2012

Samer Diab

Sep 4, 2012
Beyrouth
My advice DO NOT TRY IT (IT IS POSSIBLE BUT ONLY BY THE PROS )As you now there is firmware stiff if you go to htc one x android dev you will se a thread called jb diffrent firmware collection ...... You might brick your device if you try like i did but had proffesional help for unbricking it does not matter chipset.... Easy change ... Only firmware BTW TAKE MY ADVICE AND DONT TRY IT .

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Reactions: Mesaman2012

Mesaman2012

Jun 13, 2012
So basically I need a HTC one s we with the s3 chip in it right. Thanks

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4945966
    One x rom is based on a tegra chipset. To port it to the Sensation it is necessary to recompile the entire Rom. The only htc one that is similar to the sensation is the htc one s with s3 processor but portings has already been made

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda app-developers app
    My advice DO NOT TRY IT (IT IS POSSIBLE BUT ONLY BY THE PROS )As you now there is firmware stiff if you go to htc one x android dev you will se a thread called jb diffrent firmware collection ...... You might brick your device if you try like i did but had proffesional help for unbricking it does not matter chipset.... Easy change ... Only firmware BTW TAKE MY ADVICE AND DONT TRY IT .

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium