[Q] Find 7a(x9006) poor screen responsiveness/precision

Search This thread

Indopilot

Sep 19, 2010
Dear all,

just got my Find 7a a week ago and being previous hardcore Samsung Galaxy S(S/S3) user for long years I am not impressed with the phone. I do believe most of the issues comes from the firmware itself(ColorOS is far from being brilliant) but there are two things that annoys the crap out of me.

First the one which is not such a big deal and I can live with it is capacitative buttons are really poorly backlit and visually nonexistent during the broad daylight.

But the second one is something which I can not live with and therefore I am planning to return my Find 7a to the seller tomorrow - touchscreen inaccurate responsiveness/precision/lag. There is no issue scrolling up/down/left/right but the problem arises whan the small tweak has to be done and cursor/pointer needs to be moved just a tiny little up/down/left/right - the touchscreen basicaly do not register any tiny movements. The perfect application to try is game - "8 Ball Pool" where adjusting the aim by just a little is impossible(while on my old and beaten Galaxy S and S3 its absolutely no problem and is precise like a sniper). Would there be anyone willing to install the game and try if its general problem of Find 7a screen or is it just my piece? I was even thinking of removing the factory-installed screen protector if it has any influence but I'm afraid that seller may not accept the unit back if I remove it.

I would appreciate your comments/experiences on the issue I described and possible solutions if any.

Many thanks and with kind regards,

Tomas

Indopilot

Sep 19, 2010
Ok, just decided to remove the oppo pre-installed screen protective plastic and it was the smartest decision I could do. I installed a new anti-glare one and not only most of the annoying glares are perfectly gone, but as well the grease from the fingers is sticking to the film far far less then before. And screen responsiveness and precision improved too. Definitely can recommend removing the factore preinstalled screen protector - its a lousy one anyway!