[Q] show box for note 3

Search This thread

dirrtyswan

Jul 5, 2012
Phone is completely stock non rooted and not running any roms should I try rooting the phone and see if it works

nah that's not worth it.

Maybe try clearing app data? this appears to be more of an app issue than a note 3 specific issue. You might try to google that error for the show box app in general and see what people are saying fixed it. Some people said they fixed this by connecting / disconnect to wifi etc.

If all else fails try VideoMix. its a similar app. although the interface isn't as good

Barneyabz

Oct 22, 2005
Are you trying thorugh wifi - some ISPs are blocking showbox. I know because Talktalk definately block it, try it either on data (make sure you have a decent data plan or that will cost you a bomb!) or another ISP.

Reactions: Ratleme

Ratleme

Sep 18, 2011
It worked

Are you trying thorugh wifi - some ISPs are blocking showbox. I know because Talktalk definately block it, try it either on data (make sure you have a decent data plan or that will cost you a bomb!) or another ISP.
Thanks my brother it worked no Wife just data and got it going
Sweet advice

Aquarius169

Oct 3, 2010
Dead Island
Anyone know how to put this app on any Smartv or how to watch and download it cloud or something. Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.