[Q&A] [ROM]-[5.0.1] - VOLATiLE - v.1.0.1 - [BETA STAGE] - [12/8/2014] - [UPDATED]

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM]-[5.0.1] - VOLATiLE - v.1.0.1 - [BETA STAGE] - [12/8/2014] - [UPDATED]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM]-[5.0.1] - VOLATiLE - v.1.0.1 - [BETA STAGE] - [12/8/2014] - [UPDATED]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

dclaw_fantum

Jan 29, 2009
I've noticed that the font doesn't show bold very well. I changed my DPI to 445, the default was too small for my taste. Is this something that I can handle?

It's been a while since I was a flashaholic, so I'm a little out of date with current mods.

Other than that I think this ROM has been the best Lollipop ROM I have flashed. Everything else would get hang ups and crashes as well as extreme battery drain. I'm getting very similar battery life as KitKat got even with being paired to my G Watch R.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app