Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Popolomedia

May 28, 2011
"Call filter Siesta" is basically a white list call filter, allowing you to use silent mode and yet be able to define a list caller groups or individuals which you want to get alerted from while the rest of the calls will be muted.

Market link

Imagine you are sitting in a very important business meeting and the phone is of course muted. But you are waiting for a call from your wife who's due to give birth at any minute! Call filter siesta will screen all calls accept the one from your wife, allowing the meeting to go on undisturbed by random callers.

The birth went well and you are dying to go to sleep, but you don’t want to miss a call from your mother. Call filter siesta will help you not to be disturbed until the new granny calls...

Features:

-Caller group definition - on each group you can add contacts you would like to be allowed to call . you can create Business Groups / Home Groups / Kids Group.
-Quick activation - don't have time to create a group ? you are about to enter the meeting in 30 sec ? use the Quick Action Tab to choose who are the callers who allow to disturb the meeting .
-Unmute phone by SMS - the phone is on Silent/Vibrate mode ? don't know where you forgot the phone ? send an SMS to the cell phone with specific code and Voila! the phone is no longer in Silent Mode and you can find it by calling the phone

call-filter-siesta.2.png
call-filter-siesta.3.png

Download Call Filter Siesta

Last edited by a moderator:

eleazar123

Jan 16, 2007
ohio
Feature Suggestion :)

Wow, I think this app will turn out to be incredibly useful for me.

Just a quick feature suggestion:
Add an option that will only let the callers on the whitelist through if they call twice within a certain amount of time.

Here is an example of how that would be useful to me:
Without the requested feature: My father works early in the morning, he calls me around 5am to see if my wife and I can do dinner on Friday night. Because my father is on my whitelist, his call will get right through and wake me up, despite it not being an emergency.

With the requested feature: My father works early in the morning, he calls me around 5am to see if my wife and I can do dinner on Friday night. Because my father is on my whitelist AND I have enabled the 2 call option, his call simply goes to voicemail like normal.

If it's an emergency, my father will know to call twice within 10minutes (or whatever interval I select), at which point, I will be awakened by his second call. :)

This would be priceless for me (and many others I think). I've been really hoping someone could make an app like this. Oh and I'd be happy to beta test if you need a tester. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Popolomedia

lockzackary

Jan 24, 2011
San Pedro
hahaha i want to say thank you for the app even i havent tried it yet
its just that i read this thread in the morning and it made my day
very humorous way to introduce an app
haha thanks, might try it later :D

Reactions: Popolomedia

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    "Call filter Siesta" is basically a white list call filter, allowing you to use silent mode and yet be able to define a list caller groups or individuals which you want to get alerted from while the rest of the calls will be muted.

Market link

Imagine you are sitting in a very important business meeting and the phone is of course muted. But you are waiting for a call from your wife who's due to give birth at any minute! Call filter siesta will screen all calls accept the one from your wife, allowing the meeting to go on undisturbed by random callers.

The birth went well and you are dying to go to sleep, but you don’t want to miss a call from your mother. Call filter siesta will help you not to be disturbed until the new granny calls...

Features:

-Caller group definition - on each group you can add contacts you would like to be allowed to call . you can create Business Groups / Home Groups / Kids Group.
    -Quick activation - don't have time to create a group ? you are about to enter the meeting in 30 sec ? use the Quick Action Tab to choose who are the callers who allow to disturb the meeting .
    -Unmute phone by SMS - the phone is on Silent/Vibrate mode ? don't know where you forgot the phone ? send an SMS to the cell phone with specific code and Voila! the phone is no longer in Silent Mode and you can find it by calling the phone

call-filter-siesta.2.png
    call-filter-siesta.3.png

Download Call Filter Siesta
    Might try this out. Sounds awesome.
    Good Work.
    Feature Suggestion :)

Wow, I think this app will turn out to be incredibly useful for me.

Just a quick feature suggestion:
    Add an option that will only let the callers on the whitelist through if they call twice within a certain amount of time.

Here is an example of how that would be useful to me:
    Without the requested feature: My father works early in the morning, he calls me around 5am to see if my wife and I can do dinner on Friday night. Because my father is on my whitelist, his call will get right through and wake me up, despite it not being an emergency.

With the requested feature: My father works early in the morning, he calls me around 5am to see if my wife and I can do dinner on Friday night. Because my father is on my whitelist AND I have enabled the 2 call option, his call simply goes to voicemail like normal.

If it's an emergency, my father will know to call twice within 10minutes (or whatever interval I select), at which point, I will be awakened by his second call. :)

This would be priceless for me (and many others I think). I've been really hoping someone could make an app like this. Oh and I'd be happy to beta test if you need a tester. :D
    hahaha i want to say thank you for the app even i havent tried it yet
    its just that i read this thread in the morning and it made my day
    very humorous way to introduce an app
    haha thanks, might try it later :D