[Q] my lg g2 (ls980) is dead! please help me!!!!

Search This thread

crixus3811227

Jan 2, 2014
i updatad the CM11, and it always stock and restart automaticly ,so i want to re-install the CM11 and then i made a mistake,somebody told me to wipe the data/dalvik/cache after install ,and now i even cannot wipe anymore,it told me sd/storage not mounted,and even i send it back to LG they told me its out of warranty.come some one to help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geosnipe

Mar 7, 2011
RVA
Let's try

i updatad the CM11, and it always stock and restart automaticly ,so i want to re-install the CM11 and then i made a mistake,somebody told me to wipe the data/dalvik/cache after install ,and now i even cannot wipe anymore,it told me sd/storage not mounted,and even i send it back to LG they told me its out of warranty.come some one to help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you boot to recovery, and mount the SD storage? Can you boot to download mode?

crixus3811227

Jan 2, 2014
confirm:
>Phone powered off, plug USB cable into the phone only.
>Press & Hold volume up while inserting the PC side of the cable into the USB port on your computer.
>Download Mode should appear on the device.?

please hold on and don't forget my case bro, cuz my phone is on the way from LG to mt house,i m not able to test it right now.so once i tested it,i am gonna tell u.thanks