Review of the new Nillkin S View/Qi Receiver Case Set

Search This thread

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
Note for the Mods: If you think this shouldn't have a new thread, please let me know.

Link to a simple youtube video

http://youtu.be/PCeosimaj00

Just purchased these two days ago from china, was going to buy a few non oem S View cover and the yijieneng qi receiver to enable the S view function and at the same time have Qi wireless charging, the yijieneng receiver is the only receiver on the market that can be used with the oem/non oem S View cover without modification, this receiver is sandwiched between the phone and the ic on the S Veiw cover.

Recently released is the new Nillkin S View/Qi set.

The set contains the S View case and a Qi wireless receiver, the differences between this and other products on the market is, the S View case does not need a IC, the S View IC is built into the Qi wireless receiver, with this set you must use your existing oem battery cover, the case clips onto the frame of the phone.

With this set, it works perfect, if you need to know, and I think many people wants to know as well, yes you can use this receiver with the oem/non oem S V iew cover with or without the built in IC, other branded and non branded cover can also be used, but you must confirm that the cover does support the S View feature, The cover must have a built in magnet and is located on the front cover about 1.5cm from the bottom just next to the folding area.

About the receiver, apart from being S View/Qi compatible, the receiver is nothing like what people has purchased online, The quality is excellent, this receiver does not use a flexi coil or the copper coil, instead it's the same as that of the sandisk receiver that I have posted before which uses a copper coil eched within a thin PCB.

Model number is covered for particular reasons.

No link will be posted, please do not ask.

2wn5ij6.jpg

s10vvq.jpg

auxclu.jpg

a4c6qq.jpg

ivk11x.jpg

2cn8ch4.jpg

206mn3r.jpg

2lvjnzt.jpg

2hzismp.jpg

20igdc0.jpg

rw8dgj.jpg

33m9c7b.jpg

20qe0ed.jpg

30m1qmf.jpg

2v9rg9g.jpg

2wo9g5w.jpg

2q358ue.jpg

196viu.jpg

Last edited:

dusk1911

Mar 2, 2006
Dubai
Interested do you know where can i buy one ?

EDIT: Apologies, didn't see that very last line

Last edited:

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
Oh cool. This is good to know. I have one of these cases saved in my eBay watch list but wasn't sure exactly how it works.

the s view ic is built in to the wireless receiver, you will need to use your oem battery cover for this.

this is one of the two available on the market, the other being a non branded one, i will be getting a few more of this, and the non branded one, see which one offer better usability.

leojab

Dec 26, 2011
The receiver will affect the phone NFC feature... There is no top two contacts to work as NFC antenna

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
you can use the default case that is supplied with the receiver, or you can use a oem s view or non oem s view, they will all work.

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
So, can anyone confirm that this case work on 4.4.2?
I read that only original samsung case work on kitkat, so...

have you read the information published by samsung regarding the problem.

and yes, this case will work with any version of android. as long as it's on the note 3.

Last edited:

galaxy808

May 11, 2013
nice, the gold trim on the note 3 is an especially nice touch.

now just waiting where we can get this receiver on our side of the pond....

btw why do Hong Kongese have an infatuation with Korean or Japanese girls lol.

Reactions: Ather and kms108

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Note for the Mods: If you think this shouldn't have a new thread, please let me know.

Link to a simple youtube video

http://youtu.be/PCeosimaj00

Just purchased these two days ago from china, was going to buy a few non oem S View cover and the yijieneng qi receiver to enable the S view function and at the same time have Qi wireless charging, the yijieneng receiver is the only receiver on the market that can be used with the oem/non oem S View cover without modification, this receiver is sandwiched between the phone and the ic on the S Veiw cover.

Recently released is the new Nillkin S View/Qi set.

The set contains the S View case and a Qi wireless receiver, the differences between this and other products on the market is, the S View case does not need a IC, the S View IC is built into the Qi wireless receiver, with this set you must use your existing oem battery cover, the case clips onto the frame of the phone.

With this set, it works perfect, if you need to know, and I think many people wants to know as well, yes you can use this receiver with the oem/non oem S V iew cover with or without the built in IC, other branded and non branded cover can also be used, but you must confirm that the cover does support the S View feature, The cover must have a built in magnet and is located on the front cover about 1.5cm from the bottom just next to the folding area.

About the receiver, apart from being S View/Qi compatible, the receiver is nothing like what people has purchased online, The quality is excellent, this receiver does not use a flexi coil or the copper coil, instead it's the same as that of the sandisk receiver that I have posted before which uses a copper coil eched within a thin PCB.

Model number is covered for particular reasons.

No link will be posted, please do not ask.

2wn5ij6.jpg

s10vvq.jpg

auxclu.jpg

a4c6qq.jpg

ivk11x.jpg

2cn8ch4.jpg

206mn3r.jpg

2lvjnzt.jpg

2hzismp.jpg

20igdc0.jpg

rw8dgj.jpg

33m9c7b.jpg

20qe0ed.jpg

30m1qmf.jpg

2v9rg9g.jpg

2wo9g5w.jpg

2q358ue.jpg

196viu.jpg
    nice, the gold trim on the note 3 is an especially nice touch.

now just waiting where we can get this receiver on our side of the pond....

btw why do Hong Kongese have an infatuation with Korean or Japanese girls lol.

Bought one from Obostore.com

thanks!
    do you know if NFC works through/with the case and wireless charger patch?

will check this out later on to confirm.

update: NFC does not work.
    lol =) Interesting. Did it work well? And did it create a bulge at the back?

work alright, no bugle as the antenna is totally flat.