• No

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Will wait for more info.

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

xlr8me

Apr 19, 2010
Curious on G2 users thoughts on this one.
As for me if form factor is manageable with one one hand then I am in.
Will be focusing strictly on dimensions.

The new look flat os has me intrigued and hope it provides clean and flat simple interface.
Bring on May 27th.

Spewy1

May 29, 2011
Manchester
Definitely, I only got the G2 a couple of months ago as I was dubious about the quality of LG.
I have been so impressed with it! I should have got it the day it came out.
I will be getting the G3 the day it comes out as long as it lives upto the recent renders - titanium for me!
I

detonation

Jan 20, 2010
Wisconsin
No, not right away at least. Quite happy with my G2. Battery life and performance are still top notch so I have no reason to upgrade. I'm also a bit concerned with the size of the G3...the G2 is as about as big as I'm comfortable with.

Reactions: tiguy99

Skolotaie

Feb 16, 2011
Herborn
Hm naaa
Im very Happy with the G2 and as the Roms also get better and faster i am sure it will be a Good Competitor against the G3 then :)

GeneralRam

Aug 13, 2012
No I won't be. I love my G2 to bits and are in the middle of a 24 month deal.

The only phone I'll consider is the next Nexus - only if the battery is just as good as the G2.

Reactions: tiguy99

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'll likely get it and keep it for a while, don't care for the UI can easily detour and go stock if I want to

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    i just got a G2... no need for the new device until this wears out (i had Optimus 2X prior this for 2 years as well)

i'm not a person who needs to have a newest stuff just to show off...

G2 is an excellent phone - and will be for a long time ahead...
    No, not right away at least. Quite happy with my G2. Battery life and performance are still top notch so I have no reason to upgrade. I'm also a bit concerned with the size of the G3...the G2 is as about as big as I'm comfortable with.
    No I won't be. I love my G2 to bits and are in the middle of a 24 month deal.

The only phone I'll consider is the next Nexus - only if the battery is just as good as the G2.