[GAME][9th JAN]Pokemon Game Ultimate Edition Beta

Search This thread

jenod

Feb 2, 2009
chennai
Hello, this is my second pokemon game for android. The first game was good, and ofcourse this one will be better.

Now its available in market place. you can download the latest versions from there ;-) and dont forget to rate it

features

-ONLINE battle mode (big thanks to Matic Bigec)
-pokemons learn new attacks as it grows.
-attacks work according to type of the pokemon
-story mode
-save and load functions
-advanced pokemon center

Download link:

http://www.multiupload.com/2M729483GB

NOTE:
this may have some bugs so please , let me know. and im sure i can fix them.

Attachments

• PokemonGameStoryBeta.apk
    5.4 MB · Views: 9,683
  • story1.jpg
    story1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 5,354
  • story2.jpg
    story2.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 6,371
Last edited:

daxter19

Sep 15, 2010
in this version my pikachu cant level up, and theres no "story" (dialogues) yet, eg in the arena.

i really liked your first game, and i am looking forward to the second one, but it is kind of annoying that you have to click so often after you defeated a pokemon.
maybe you could change that a bit.

insaneturbo13

Aug 4, 2010
ok, so i gotta say that i am really happy with the way this game has turned out, im not sure if you want this as a report the bugs thread or not, but i will post a couple that ive found so far, the poke mart says the pokeballs are 200$ but when you buy them they actually cost 300.00 in the beginning story, professor is spelled wrong, when you kill another pokemon, enemy is spelled wrong..

when you finish off an opponent, maybe make a menu that lists all thing thins accomplished in that last battle rather than having to press ok 3-4 times.

but so far, this is great progress, cant wait to see the next version!

Last edited:

jenod

Feb 2, 2009
chennai
Thanks for your feedback.. i was little annoyed when i realised that i made such silly mistakes. :) keep telling about the bugs and problems. its helping me, get better

ok, so i gotta say that i am really happy with the way this game has turned out, im not sure if you want this as a report the bugs thread or not, but i will post a couple that ive found so far, the poke mart says the pokeballs are 200$ but when you buy them they actually cost 300.00 in the beginning story, professor is spelled wrong, when you kill another pokemon, enemy is spelled wrong..

when you finish off an opponent, maybe make a menu that lists all thing thins accomplished in that last battle rather than having to press ok 3-4 times.

but so far, this is great progress, cant wait to see the next version!

Khoral

Nov 4, 2008
Noisy le Sec
Didn't test your game yet, but I will as soon as I get a computer with my phone's drivers on it ^^

One remark, do you have the right to use the Pokemon name and pictures in your game ? That could end in legal issues if not, and I don't think you'd want that ^^

killerbie

Aug 18, 2009
Antwerpen
I want to test it, but can you make it working in portrait mode? That way I can test it on my android tablet. (android 2.2, folio 100).

jenod

Feb 2, 2009
chennai
I didnt use any original names, and pictures used are fan made pictures

Didn't test your game yet, but I will as soon as I get a computer with my phone's drivers on it ^^

One remark, do you have the right to use the Pokemon name and pictures in your game ? That could end in legal issues if not, and I don't think you'd want that ^^

Reactions: Sjs01

Khoral

Nov 4, 2008
Noisy le Sec
Your game's name is "Pokemon". I think this is a registered trademark :/

And fan made pictures can be illegal too ^^ (but on that part i'm not sure)

Reactions: jenod

vinci-vap

Jun 20, 2008
I'm testing your game and its very good.
Unfortunately I found a bug.
In the second arena, when I beat the enemies there is a FC...

But good work ;)

Desire HD, Tapatalk

mcfluff

Jan 10, 2011
nice

its a raly nice game :) love both u first and this one, only bad thing in this one is that when u attack a pokemon and win it comes up alot of popups, can u put all those in one so it goes smother to play and dont have to click OK so many times and maby miss click :) i love ur games! :D

T

thewescampbell

Great idea

In addition to the mispellings that were mentioned above.. pikachu and pidgey are also spelled wrong..

Xingularity

Oct 5, 2009
Brisbane
Dialogs are a bit annoying.

Don't expect this to last long if Nintendo catch wind of it.

Also, force closes every time when entering online battle on HTC Desire (2.26.841.2)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, this is my second pokemon game for android. The first game was good, and ofcourse this one will be better.

Now its available in market place. you can download the latest versions from there ;-) and dont forget to rate it

features

-ONLINE battle mode (big thanks to Matic Bigec)
    -pokemons learn new attacks as it grows.
    -attacks work according to type of the pokemon
    -story mode
    -save and load functions
    -advanced pokemon center

Download link:

http://www.multiupload.com/2M729483GB

NOTE:
    this may have some bugs so please , let me know. and im sure i can fix them.
    downloading now
    I didnt use any original names, and pictures used are fan made pictures

Your game's name is "Pokemon". I think this is a registered trademark :/

And fan made pictures can be illegal too ^^ (but on that part i'm not sure)
    Couple things ...

For the people talking about Nintendo not letting this continue, you never know until you try. Obviously, this can never be released as some big app on the marketplace, especially for money, but it can always operate in the way it does now. Nintendo may or may not take issue, depending on their plans. It's a franchise that's ongoing, so it's possible they may take issue.

However - the person who used the word "lawsuit," needs to seriously think twice before using such language. You might terrify someone! :] A lawsuit is not what would happen. It would be a very simple cease and desist request, unless the creator made in excess of $5000 on the game (less too, but five grand is generally what it takes for any legal precedent to get noticed, though if it's for sale at all, some legal action may be taken)

So in short - should be OK to keep working on it, don't make a bunch of money off it, and don't be surprised if you get a letter threatening legal action.

Second thing I wanted to note ... EmprtArea is an enormous tool. :]