[request] Original Sprint Boot and Down animation

Search This thread

monyozt

Mar 18, 2008
kudus
if anyone have original Bootanimation and down animation from HTC ONE M8 Sprint, can you upload here? i have taken from stock ROM, but when i replace on My M8 Harman Kardon Device nothing happen... im using Viper ROM v1.60

i replace to /system/customize/resource

here the zip i take from Stock ROM, but i've tried on my Harman Kardon, seems not working

Attachments

• hTC_bootup_one.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 215
  • hTC_downanimation.zip
    305.6 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

OMJ

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Jun 11, 2007
MN
twitter.com
if anyone have original Bootanimation and down animation from HTC ONE M8 Sprint, can you upload here? i have taken from stock ROM, but when i replace on My M8 Harman Kardon Device nothing happen... im using Viper ROM v1.60

i replace to /system/customize/resource

here the zip i take from Stock ROM, but i've tried on my Harman Kardon, seems not working

the name of the zip must match what is in /system/customize/CID

ie...

Code:
  <BootConfiguration>
    <BootAnimation animation="/system/customize/resource/spcs_startup_animation.zip" audio="/system/customize/resource/HTC_Sense5_Boot.mp3" />
  </BootConfiguration>
  <ShutdownConfiguration>
    <ShutdownAnimation image_png="/system/customize/resource/spcs_shutdown_animation.zip" image="" fps="10" />
  </ShutdownConfiguration>

monyozt

Mar 18, 2008
kudus
the name of the zip must match what is in /system/customize/CID

ie...

Code:
  <BootConfiguration>
    <BootAnimation animation="/system/customize/resource/spcs_startup_animation.zip" audio="/system/customize/resource/HTC_Sense5_Boot.mp3" />
  </BootConfiguration>
  <ShutdownConfiguration>
    <ShutdownAnimation image_png="/system/customize/resource/spcs_shutdown_animation.zip" image="" fps="10" />
  </ShutdownConfiguration>
viper rom original bootanimation and down animation is stored on /system/customize/resource and the name was boootanimation.zip and downanimation.zip. i try to change manually or via viper tweaks. seems not working. i dpnt know whats wrong

bimmerbot

Nov 21, 2008
After you move the files to the correct folder and rename them, you have to set permissions to rw-r--r-- using ROM toolbox or similar program. Should look like attached image when permissions are set correctly.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1402464771421.jpg
    1402464771421.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 180