[Off-Topic]Official and Only Off-Topic Thread For Galaxy Nexus! *Come and Chat here*

Search This thread

mfsr98

Nov 26, 2011
Porto
Somebody??? :mad:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360791117222.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360791117222.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 96

madquack

May 12, 2010
Hey guys, I need everyone's overall opinion on the following situation. I have 2 unlocked GSM galaxy nexus phones, one is perfect 10/10 but it isn't the point of this post. The other however, has a cracked screen and the housing is all scratched up to high hell. Pretty sure the phone was dropped a couple (dozen) times It is not my daily driver at all. It sits on my bookshelf, collecting dust!

The phone itself turns, I can call it and it rings however the screen isn't functioning whatsoever. I have no desire to replace the touchscreen and digitizer. I've done it 4 times already on Galaxy Nexus phones. What would be a reasonable price to sell this piece of you-know-what for? I am thinking no more than 75-100 bucks but please chime in and voice your opinions! I figure eBay is my best bet. Maybe start the auction with the initial bid price of 20 bucks and a buy it now price of $100, maybe even $125. USD of course.

Thank you!

madquack

May 12, 2010
Awesome, sold it for 100 bucks on eBay! I'm actually surprised. I was sure I'd get only a measly 50-60 bucks.

oblikas

Sep 28, 2012
Bacau
Hey guys..I actually own a LG LTE2 (2GB RAM,dual 1.5 Krait,Qualcomm S4)...My cousin own a Nexus and ask me for an exchange.I am not really happy with this phone because of low development.I want your opinion guys :)

Sent from my LG-F160K using xda app-developers app

thethirdmurph

Jan 3, 2009
So I just bought this GN for $100 came with the original box, extra battery w/ back, protective cover/case. The phone is immaculate looks like brand new. The girl said she was switching to AT&T after only two months of owning the phone so it was almost new...
Now the bad. I tried to activate it on my account and sprint says it's activated on another account. They say I have to have her deactivate it, but her balance is 750 bucks and I doubt she's going to pay it... So now I'm stuck with this beautiful phone I can't use. Anybody wanna buy it for parts? ;) but seriously is there anyway around this?

Tomcat5

Aug 17, 2011
Lower Slower Delaware
So I just bought this GN for $100 came with the original box, extra battery w/ back, protective cover/case. The phone is immaculate looks like brand new. The girl said she was switching to AT&T after only two months of owning the phone so it was almost new...
Now the bad. I tried to activate it on my account and sprint says it's activated on another account. They say I have to have her deactivate it, but her balance is 750 bucks and I doubt she's going to pay it... So now I'm stuck with this beautiful phone I can't use. Anybody wanna buy it for parts? ;) but seriously is there anyway around this?

You could always flash it to another carrier. Both LTE versions can do that, right? The price for parts even would be at least $200 I'd assume. Screen itself is $150.

ReMuSeR

Feb 19, 2013
Pacman latest build with AIR kernel works perfect just sometimes my phone reboots on writing a sms or writing on whatsapp

oblikas

Sep 28, 2012
Bacau
Hey guys..I actually own a LG LTE2 (2GB RAM,dual 1.5 Krait,Qualcomm S4)...My cousin own a Nexus and ask me for an exchange.I am not really happy with this phone because of low development.I want your opinion guys :)

Nobody?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Off-Topic Thread

There is a massive amount of general off topic chit chat going around in this forum. So i thought it will be best to give all a place to have a chat. This should hopefully take some pressure off the forums, so making it a better place for us all as there should be less junk to wade through trying to find what we need.

XDA isn't just for seriousness LOL
    Talk about anything ;)

Have fun.
    not this smell thing again in please :mad: get your dog nose to smell some drugs ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Ready for some!

xfw8z6.jpg
    Hey. I'm just posting here to get my post count up to 10 so that I can ask a question about a rom. I upgraded to 4.2 last night and have an issue but I'm not cool enough yet to ask a question. How about those Phillies?

Stop posting and start reading. I can guarantee you your question has already been answered. Let me guess, why did my SD files get moved?

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

you are cool and honest How about those .....whoevers? Keep going you are up to 7

No, he's not. He's a dumbass.