Help CSC Note 2 N7105

Search This thread

paulosilva

Jul 5, 2009
Hi
i need some help
i got a Note 2 N7105, and a few weeks back i have flashed to a German DBT firmware 4.3, but now the 4.3 firmware is available for the UK EE EVR. and i ave flashed, but the csc in not right.
how can i change my mobile csc back to EVR (EE UK)?
because the firmware is already EVR

Please Help
Thanks

Paulo

S

sawdoctor

If you flashed a stock rom with odin then the csc file should be included. Most of these are for 4.1.2 but i think they should work
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2031575

[MODEMS] [N7105] CWM Flashable Modem Collection (updated 3rd August 2013)
There is a csc changer app in the playstore but it will factory reset your phone if you change csc with it so back up first

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

paulosilva

Jul 5, 2009
If you flashed a stock rom with odin then the csc file should be included. Most of these are for 4.1.2 but i think they should work
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2031575

[MODEMS] [N7105] CWM Flashable Modem Collection (updated 3rd August 2013)
There is a csc changer app in the playstore but it will factory reset your phone if you change csc with it so back up first

in this links shows 2 files for EE UK EVR, what one to use?
and how do i do it, without messing up my phone?
my phone is not rooted.

Tanks
Paulo

Last edited:
S

sawdoctor

I think you have to be rooted to change your csc. I'm not sure why your csc wasn't changed when you reflashed to UK rom

paulosilva

Jul 5, 2009
I think you have to be rooted to change your csc. I'm not sure why your csc wasn't changed when you reflashed to UK rom

tell me if my right.

the csc needs to be the same in the phone and in the firmware is that right?

so my firmware is EVR UK EE
my phone is German DBT

its a big mess.
i do not know what to do.
thanks

S

sawdoctor

The csc is just the carrier specific code ie bloatware etc. Apart from the odd app in playstore not working due to being region specific I don't think you'll have any issues. But Dr Ketan is the guru on all things note 2 if you have any problems

paulosilva

Jul 5, 2009
The csc is just the carrier specific code ie bloatware etc. Apart from the odd app in playstore not working due to being region specific I don't think you'll have any issues. But Dr Ketan is the guru on all things note 2 if you have any problems

Is there anyone than can help me with this issue.

i want to change the CSC on my note 2 N7105 from DBT to EVR.

Thanks
Paulo

apuntigam

Nov 25, 2013
Johannesburg
CSC Rules??

I just want to make sure of this...

I've just flashed a modified version of the Stock 4.3 (on my on GT-N7105) from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2588787&highlight=modem

It works great, but it has a Singapore CSC, which messes with the USSD messages I receive when I do internet banking. Can I flash just the CSC from my stock South African 4.1.2 build?

And more generally, can you flash a CSC from one android build to another build? Does it have to match by Android version (so must I flash a 4.3 CSC to a 4.3 FW), or by phone (can I flash any Note2 CSC from any build)? What are the rules for CSC flashing? :eek:

Last edited: