Missing some threads....

Search This thread

elpuertorro

May 5, 2011
Manati
What happened to the "Case list for Galaxy Tab 12.2 / Galaxy Tab 10.1 / Galaxy Tab 8.4" thread? we had very go info and plenty of links for different cases also another missing is the "Tempered Glass for Galaxy Tab 12.2 / 10.1 / 8.4" thread......why they get deleted??

In one of them I even took the time to take pictures and host them for another forum member for him to see how the protector fit, and on the other after spending hours looking on the internet found some cases and posted them with pixs and all to then not find them......kinda annoying that you try to help forum members, take the time to do it and then the post gets erased........

Anything I should now that maybe I'm not aware of?

Please let me know what happened to the threads, Thank you.

Last edited:

n-abler

Feb 16, 2009
Sort of wondering where the Glass Protector thread went myself, really hoping someone would finally announce one.

Sent from my SM-T320 using XDA Premium HD app

dodzs

Dec 8, 2005
Sort of wondering where the Glass Protector thread went myself, really hoping someone would finally announce one.

What happened to the "Case list for Galaxy Tab 12.2 / Galaxy Tab 10.1 / Galaxy Tab 8.4" thread? we had very go info and plenty of links for different cases also another missing is the "Tempered Glass for Galaxy Tab 12.2 / 10.1 / 8.4" thread......why they get deleted??

In one of them I even took the time to take pictures and host them for another forum member for him to see how the protector fit, and on the other after spending hours looking on the internet found some cases and posted them with pixs and all to then not find them......kinda annoying that you try to help forum members, take the time to do it and then the post gets erased........

Anything I should now that maybe I'm not aware of?

Please let me know what happened to the threads, Thank you.

I was just about to post this thread just now.. as I the Glass Protector is in my watch list and realised it was gone?
Did the admin delete it?
Why?? there's nothin offensive inside it right?

dodzs

Dec 8, 2005
Any admin here can help to find why the threads are deleted?

shall we start another thread similar?

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda premium

elpuertorro

May 5, 2011
Manati
Weird?

What I find weird or strange is that not 1 Admin or Mod as come forward as to who and why they deleted the threads, why not just move them or condense/merge with other similar ones. (192 views and only 5 replies 1 of them being mine)

I might not be as active as others or have the knowledge as some here, but when i try to help i go all out and get in to it 100%.

This right here is making me think twice about helping since I see that my efforts, the sacrifice of my free time and the time wasted on the matter is of no relevance or important to the Admin's and/or Mod's.

I'll keep a look on this thread as I have a 8.4 tab to see the new development but I think I will keep what ever I find even if it's helpful to myself.

Was so exited for the new forum TAB PRO section and starting all fresh with helping find accessories, screen protectors and eventually flashing and trying new things and Rom's for our device, but after the deletion and more so the SILENCE about it ( no one willing to take responsibility for what they did even if was on porpoise or a mistake) kinda makes you wonder to want to help, for what? so it can be deleted afterwards with no explanation as of why or was there a rule broken or any info for that matter after you spend your free time and in my case even sleep to help.

As I mentioned before I go all out searching the web and trying myself before telling others to try something even make dl packs of what they need to do it, this info is only so you can see the time and effort it takes to help someone , once you're done you get that satisfaction of helping someone who loves the same thing you do tech wise and then........ see it all disappear is not fun!

Last edited:

dodzs

Dec 8, 2005
agree.. admin please help and revert....

Sent from my SM-T320 using xda premium

n-abler

Feb 16, 2009
Fairly disappointing that the moderators haven't even attempted to reply or address this, while I understand the popularity of various devices determine member participation in the forums I don't understand the lack of the moderators interest.

WatchFan1

Apr 5, 2013
norvermind the moderators *interest* in a particular model
How about just a simple reply o an explanation why these threads were deleted.
Disappointing....

dodzs

Dec 8, 2005
i am still waiting for tempered glass for my tab pro 8.4... anyone know whether its out already?

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app