[Q] Problem with my internet connections or....

Search This thread

ynotna87

May 23, 2014
Hello,

I want to ask something about my new Z1 Compact.
Pretty impressive out of the box, but then i found some problems...

Notice : i've upgrade to 4.4.2 with wi-fi right after i bought it.

the problem is :
1. i can't connect properly to google play
2. i can't connect to social media apps (path, twitter, facebook, etc) via mobile network (wi fi is ok)
3. i can't connect to internet with google chrome (pretty sad that's the only way to surf the web since no android browser)

what bothering me is, if i'm using it as USB Tether with my laptop, everything's goes find, i can surf with ease.

Is it the phone ?
If it is, what's causing it ? (hardware or software)

oh yeah, i've tried to repair it via PC Companion software from my office's PC.

Please share with me if anyone have the same problem

Thank you

coolkoushik07

Oct 26, 2009
Kolkata
Hello,

the problem is :
2. i can't connect to social media apps (path, twitter, facebook, etc) via mobile network (wi fi is ok)
3. i can't connect to internet with google chrome (pretty sad that's the only way to surf the web since no android browser)

what bothering me is, if i'm using it as USB Tether with my laptop, everything's goes find, i can surf with ease.

Is it the phone ?

Thank you

I have some issues with internet over 2g network.. Sometimes downloads get stucked and I have to reconnect net connection though my net connection was ok and i was able to browse.. With this same sim card i have tested on my samsung device and in samsung it was ok.. So I think there is something wrong though my problem is different than you..

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact (D5503)

Reactions: ynotna87

ynotna87

May 23, 2014
I have some issues with internet over 2g network.. Sometimes downloads get stucked and I have to reconnect net connection though my net connection was ok and i was able to browse.. With this same sim card i have tested on my samsung device and in samsung it was ok.. So I think there is something wrong though my problem is different than you..

Hi There,

I've found the solution for my problem, at last !
Maybe you can do it too on your device.
The problem is with the APN, my provider instructed to use just the APN name and let all the rest blank.
And the default setting on the device, everything filled up (proxy, dns, username, etc).
I just enter the right apn and let anything else blank, Voila, the connection speeds up again.

I hope you find your solution soon, mate.

Cheers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

the problem is :

Is it the phone ?

Thank you