[Q] Xperia Z1 issues

Search This thread

Pias94

Oct 18, 2013
Dhaka
Hello, 5days ago i bought a xperia z1. This really is a nice phone. It came with the latest kitkat update, i.e.
.757 update. It gives me a good battery life around 24 hours. But when i play games like Real racing or fifa14 only for 10-12min, the back part of my mobile really heats up. It is way higher than room temperature. When i stop the game, the heat goes down very very fast. Is it normal?
Usually my ram has 400 mb free space. Is it good or i should uninstall some app to make more free ram space?
Some apps of camera like AR effects, info eye took 5-8 seconds to open, is it normal? Also battery heat up a liitle when i open my camera. Is it normal too?
Thanks in advance

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Hello, 5days ago i bought a xperia z1. This really is a nice phone. It came with the latest kitkat update, i.e.
.757 update. It gives me a good battery life around 24 hours. But when i play games like Real racing or fifa14 only for 10-12min, the back part of my mobile really heats up. It is way higher than room temperature. When i stop the game, the heat goes down very very fast. Is it normal?
Usually my ram has 400 mb free space. Is it good or i should uninstall some app to make more free ram space?
Some apps of camera like AR effects, info eye took 5-8 seconds to open, is it normal? Also battery heat up a liitle when i open my camera. Is it normal too?
Thanks in advance

That's perfectly fine.

All my devices heating up when I start game - especially Fifa or something similar.

When you are using camera, as long as you don't get overheating and force closing apps - it's OK.

Procesor is working and there's no fan so that's normal...

Longer time to open camera app is OK but up to 8sec it's kinda way to long...
Try to delete / clear data from camera and camera apps (AR, background defocus...) and check then...

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pias94

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks in advance

That's perfectly fine.

All my devices heating up when I start game - especially Fifa or something similar.

When you are using camera, as long as you don't get overheating and force closing apps - it's OK.

Procesor is working and there's no fan so that's normal...

Longer time to open camera app is OK but up to 8sec it's kinda way to long...
    Try to delete / clear data from camera and camera apps (AR, background defocus...) and check then...

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
    switch off mobile data and wifi while playing...a lot of games like candy crush keep using a lot of data in the background