HDMI Adapter Problems/Flickering Output

Search This thread

pershoot

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 1, 2008
hmm, sound should work on CM9/10 0814 experimental from DB.

can you PM me and we can go through it?

thx.

HDMI audio is working in CM9 0814 experimental from DB. it 'should' also work in CM10 0814 since the kernel code is very similar. im having one tester validate tho.

xe0r

Are there any new ideas on how to fix the flickering issue? Or is the only solution to wait for a "stable" cm build / use the experimental ones?

*Edit*

A1's Kernel solved the flickering HDMI and the battery drain Problem for me on my stock ital. ics P7501 (now 7500 :D)

So deep sleep at the periods of non usage and nice n64 gameplay on my samsung tv through hdmi. YEAH!

Nice work thanks a lot ! :)

Last edited:

sccekeys

Oct 9, 2011
Hi I have 10.1v tab P7100 with CyanogenMod 10 nightly-p3 from pershoot (20.11.2012) ,and I am about to buy hdmi adapter. Can someone confirm that it works fine or not !
Thx !!!

Awology

Sep 29, 2011
Hi I have 10.1v tab P7100 with CyanogenMod 10 nightly-p3 from pershoot (20.11.2012) ,and I am about to buy hdmi adapter. Can someone confirm that it works fine or not !
Thx !!!

I would also like to know if this rom works as i have flashed Cm10 rom and Paranoid Android and both have the flicker issue, can anyone confirm or provide a link to a working HDMI flicker free rom..

thanks in advance for any help on this issue, as its really annoying me.

tuxnician

May 24, 2013
I would also like to know if this rom works as i have flashed Cm10 rom and Paranoid Android and both have the flicker issue, can anyone confirm or provide a link to a working HDMI flicker free rom..

thanks in advance for any help on this issue, as its really annoying me.

I have a Galaxy 10.2 tablet with the Samsung hdmi output adapter. I also get the flickering but only when using an adapter/converter. I have an hdmi to dvi adapter but the image flickers off and on about every second. If I connect to a true hdmi device (my tv has an hdmi input as well as a projector with hdmi input) there is no flickering and works perfectly.

Hope this helps,

Jason

hsktommox

Sep 29, 2013
Reply to HDMI Adapter Problmes

This is a normal issue. For us , we should ask for these professional hdmi website ,Such as Hdgenius ,Hdmiweb etc. Hope to can help you !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i have the same issue. i tried two different hdmi cables and two different hdtvs and the issue is still happening. at this point i think its a defective adapter. Im gonna exhange it.
    I had the adapter for over a month and never had the flickering problem on my 55" Samsung 3D LED TV. The only problem is the scaling. It doesnt really fit the screen.
    0910 release includes this.

let me know if it makes this beter for all of you that had this incessant flicker issue.
    Using the 7" tab dock with integral hdmi output the display is fine. The hdmi adaptor is obviously faulty and from the sound of it it is a common fault !

Well, with pershoots kernel I haven't had flickering for a while now with the adapter.
    Well, with pershoots kernel I haven't had flickering for a while now with the adapter.

+1 to this, fixed all my issues

Sent from my ADR6350 using XDA App