[Q] [Xperia U] - way to make icon bar transparent

Search This thread

rado77

Oct 14, 2012
Bratislava
Hi gyus,

I'm running my XU on FW 6.1.1.C.1.0 , rooted, LB, installed CWM for LB. I'd like to ask you if there is some possible way to make upper icon bar fully transparent instead of standard black color? I don't want to install any custom ROM. Is there some application or mod, which is able to make this icon bar transparent?

Thank you very much gyuz,

Rado

wan5xp

Jun 9, 2013
Hi gyus,

I'm running my XU on FW 6.1.1.C.1.0 , rooted, LB, installed CWM for LB. I'd like to ask you if there is some possible way to make upper icon bar fully transparent instead of standard black color? I don't want to install any custom ROM. Is there some application or mod, which is able to make this icon bar transparent?

Thank you very much gyuz,

Rado

There are xposed module for that purpose i think. But it doesn't work like transparent in kitkat. No wallpaper behind the bar unlike in kitkat

rado77

Oct 14, 2012
Bratislava
Thank you very much guys :(
zeyad xu - unfortunately my BootloaderUnlockAllowed=NO
wan5xp - is there any chance to change it's pure black color to ANY OTHER color via Xposed module?

rado77

Oct 14, 2012
Bratislava
Thanx. I unzipped it and instlled .APK file, but I cannot see any change (in system settings or app drawer)??? Do I have to install whole .ZIP through CWM Recovery?

wan5xp

Jun 9, 2013
Thank you very much guys :(
zeyad xu - unfortunately my BootloaderUnlockAllowed=NO
wan5xp - is there any chance to change it's pure black color to ANY OTHER color via Xposed module?

Yes, you can actually. Xblast stated that you can, but i haven't tried it. And in the thread, there are screenshot showing transparent notification bar. Here is the link to the module

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2294419

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanx. I unzipped it and instlled .APK file, but I cannot see any change (in system settings or app drawer)??? Do I have to install whole .ZIP through CWM Recovery?

just push the apk to system/app with the right permissions
    it has to work :confused: